I stared at the cuts on his arms- seeing the dried blood and dirt over the cuts, that stained his skin, and his now cut up shirt.

He must've seen me stare, when he spoke up "They don't hurt"

I looked up at his eyes, and his hand fell off the wheel, as he stared back at me.

The look on his eyes alone, rushed every emotion I was pushing back to the front, and I tried not to cry- I did, but I let out a sob anyway.

I looked down immediately, effectively making the tears fall quicker.

"Come here" he spoke up, and I listened, climbing onto him- and he pulled me in, setting me on his lap.

I hugged his neck, and folded my legs over his, and he hugged my body- wrapping his arms around me warmly.

It somehow made me feel better, and worse at the same time. I was crying in his chest like that for a while, and the only things he kept repeating were "I know" and "I'm sorry".

I wanted to so badly say it wasn't his fault, but I couldn't speak- overwhelmed by my own emotions.

We stayed in that parking lot for a while, until I calmed down slightly, and he wiped my tears away, giving me some tissues, before starting the car.

I didn't know if he was taking me home, or to his house, but I was fine with either.

He did end up taking me to his condo, and we walked in. He turned on the lights, and pointed me to the couch, as he went to the kitchen.

I turned my head, to see him fill up a glass of water.

He brought it over to me, then sat on the side, watching me drink it, then put the glass down on the table for me.

"Are you tired?" he questioned.

I nodded.

Honestly, all my limbs had given up. I had no voice, or strength.

"Let's get you to bed" he spoke.

"Your arms" I touched his shoulder.

"I'll take a shower" he shrugged "Usually cleans everything up"

"That must burn" I narrowed my eyes.

"It's a good type of burn" he licked his lips "Makes me feel alive"

My eyebrows raised, as he took off his shirt fully. I wondered, did his showers always hurt?

I noticed two more cuts on his body, and shook my head "Get in the shower. I'll help you put you bandages on after"

"Fine, but in the meanwhile, change into something more comfortable. My closet is yours." he kneeled in front of me.

I smiled a bit "Okay"

He kissed my forehead, before he left for the shower.

I took a deep breath, before moving, doing exactly as he said.

I took my time to walk in the bedroom, and look through his clothes for a shirt- of course, there was only button ups, but I did find one that was thick and quite soft.

I took off everything, and put on his shirt, then took off my extensions, and wiped off my already tear smudged make up with some random wipes I found- they worked nicely.