Oh well. There goes a little bit of my dignity down the drain.

"Stay 'ere with Aspen while I go get 'em. My head Bleem, Vic, will help ya out if there's any trouble," I instructed Sera to stay put in that chair and wait until I get back. I walked out the door and closed it, taking a deep breath before creating a tunnel to the North Pole.

I was so not going to like this visit.

.       .       .

"Holy fuck, it's freezing!" my mind was screaming at me as I quick trudged through the piles and piles of snow that blanketed the barren land. This almost reminds me of when I first woke up, but much, much colder. Of course it's colder here. It's the goddamn North Pole, dumbass.

I almost reached the front door until a sudden windstorm knocked me off of my feet.

Wait.

Why didn't I just make a tunnel inside the goddamn workshop, instead?

Fuck.

​I stomped my foot angrily against the ground, mad at myself for not thinking that in the first place. I quickly jumped into the hole and popped out inside the warmth of the bright wooden workshop. I shook off the leftover snow that was left caught up in my fur and quickly scampered off to find North.

I bursted into his personal study, flinging open the door to reveal an annoyed North. "How many times do I have to tell you to knock?" he groaned, screwing his eyes shut and turning to face my direction before he opened his eyes to finally notice me standing there.

"Oh," he said, eyes widening. "Ammo. What brings you here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, probably figuring out the fact that I didn't normally reach out for help, or for anything or anyone at all. "It's an emergency. And I need all the other Guardians, too."

North just nodded and went off to sound the signal without any question. I guess the panic and concern in my eyes was enough to convince him. That or the fact that I actually came to him for help. Either one's fine with me as long as they get here soon enough.

I just worry that we might not have that much time.

.       .       .

We were now back at my place, in the living room where North was asking Sera questions. Tooth was holding onto Aspen's now pale hand as she dipped the cloth back into the basin of water every now and then. Jack was just hovering over Aspen, watching as Tooth nursed Aspen the best she could.

Bunny, on the other hand, had positioned himself on a far wall, distancing himself from the rest of us.