'White Bunny'

Okay, just to clear things up, the tittle has nothing to do with skin colour.

Nor am I racist.

It's just her fur colour, kay?

Okay then.

Keep reading!!

_________________________________________________________________

Jamie's POV

I watched as my little sister, Sophie, interacted with a spirit I couldn't see. And according to her, she was a female bunny.

I tried as hard as I could to try to piece together the words 'white bunny' and 'story time'. But no avail. I couldn't think of a single name. I watched as she played with her new found friend, wondering how she looked like.

Was she like Bunnymund? A Pooka? Or was she just some ordinary hare? What was her name? Did she live in a warren too? Did she have Bunny's accent? What did she do? What were her powers and abilities? Did the Guardians know about her?

Hey! I could ask Jack and Bunny when they come to visit! Gosh, there were so many questions racing through my mind, I got dizzy.

Excited, I waited for their arrival as I watched Sophie play. And I may have been imagining it, or it could've just been a trick of the light, but I thought I saw a flash of white when Sophie reached up and grabbed onto something. More determined than ever, I waited for them as I tried to make out the blurred features of the white figure my sister was playing with.

But then suddenly, a hole appeared on the ground. Thinking that it was Bunny, I ran over there, excited for Bunny to meet the mysterious white figure. But as soon as I reached the hole, it quickly closed up, no Bunny coming out of it but a flash of white disappearing into the tunnel. When it closed up, it left nothing but a small wildflower in it's place.

Sophie bent down and picked the flower, bringing it up to her small button nose and gave it a sniff. She gave a small whine. "Aww..Bunny's gone."

Before I felt a sudden shot of cold on the back of my head.

"Don't worry, Soph. Bunny's on his way over," I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I quickly spun around, only to be met with the icy blue eyes of Jack Frost.

"Jack!" I exclaimed, happy to see him. "Hey!" he grinned, floating closer to me. "Don't tell Bunny I was here, alright?" he told me before he took off, winking.

And at that exact moment, a hole appeared on the ground. I almost thought that Sophie's other bunny friend would come back, but it was just Bunny.

Huh.

'Just Bunny'.