Inazuma Chapter 4 Sword Training

Time: ???
Location: Inazuma
Status: Normal

Current HP - 150
Energy Shield - 300

Upon arriving at the Watatsumi Islands Main Base of the resistance, we finally meet Sangonomiya Kokomi also her another subordinates.

Ookubo Daisuke: Huh? Teppei? What are you doing back on Watatsumi Island? Might I ask, who...

Teppei: Haha, VIP guests of Her Excellency, that's who. I'm acting under orders to escort them both here.

Ookubo Daisuke: Oh really? Wait, so are you the new recruit everyone's been talking about? Strength of twenty men, splits an arrow in twain from a hundred paces, skin as hard as diamond... That's you? Secondly you on the other hand, A Fearless yet strong spirited warrior that survive against Raiden's Blow yet came back alive.

Kayden: W-wtf?

Paimon: Seriously, what is going on with these rumors!

Ookubo Daisuke: You've come a long way. I'm sure you must be here on pressing business, so I won't disturb you any further. Feel free to visit me if you have any time to spare. Your Excellency, I'll take my leave.

Ookubo Daisuke left the area.

Teppei: Your Excellency, I couldn't help but overhear Ookubo mention something about... a third party supporter? What was that about?

Kokomi: Not long ago, someone wrote to me saying that they wished to support the Watatsumi Island resistance effort. To that end, they also furnished us with a great deal of supplies. Thanks to them, we can finally start recruiting troops on the scale we need to openly confront the Shogun's Army on the front line.

Aether: "Can this mystery sponsor be trusted?"

Kokomi: I am not without my doubts... but Watatsumi Island is hardly affluent, and these supplies are a much-needed lifeline for us. The sender's conditions were also reasonable. They simply ask us to dedicate ourselves fully to fight against the Shogun's Army. Whatever other motives they may have, we are at least aligned on this. So let's consider them an anonymous ally. Naturally, we shouldn't let our guard down. If you discover anything out of the ordinary, please report it to me at once.

Teppei: Your Excellency, does this mean that the food at the frontline is gonna get any better? I was at the field hospital the other day, and everyone was begging for some barbecued meat.

Kayden: okay, now I am hungry

Kokomi: Hehe... Don't worry. I've already made arrangements for that. Everyone will have their fill of meat. But to be clear, still no alcohol.

Teppei: That's Fantastic!

Kokomi: I understand how hard it's been on everyone. The resistance army's rations have barely changed at all since the Vision Hunt Decree was first announced. I will discuss this with the logistics division to see what further improvements can be made. However, our supplies are still limited. I must as you to remain patient until victory is ours.

Paimon: When will the Vision Hunt Decree finally end?

Kokomi: That's the question... and I'm afraid I don't have an answer. The mere existence of the Vision Hunt Decree is baffling. The Tenryou Commission's attitude just doesn't seem to add up, and neither does the Shogun's. The Tenryou Commission's zealous support for the decree seemed to come out of nowhere. And the Shogun seems completely indifferent to the fact that it has effectively caused a civil war... I suspect the Vision Hunt Decree won't end until these mysterious are solved. All I can say for certain is that as long as the Vision Hunt Decree remains in force, we will never give up our fight. Travelers, to confirm... knowing the current situation facing Watatsumi Island and the resistance, are you still willing to fight with us?