"Oh damn I can't wait to blow you out"-Mobius turns her plane to supersonic and fires the first railgun shot,a miss,Pixy just simply dodged the simulation signal.However,Mobius's speed let her cut through the formation while they were turning away,she lifts up the nose to the direction of Pixy.

"Hawkeye 11,fox 2"

Hawkeye 8 responded by spinning his plane's engines away from the incoming missile and firing flares.Then the EML fired directly at Mobius,but the girl turned the Wyvern away and dodged the shot.She used the turn to aim at Cipher and fire,almost hit,but the plane still counts as flying.

"Where is Wilson's attack?"-Cipher wonders,usually,a series of long range missiles would fly to them,but this time it didn't,he takes caution and breaks from the solo.But unlike him,Pixy was too focused on shooting down Mobius,not realizing the unusual thing.

"Fight two at once,what a tactic to consider,can't fight one vs one,and you fight two,dodging like that can make you die one day"-Pixy sarcasms the girl.

"Hawkeye 8 down"

"What?"

"Too focused is bad,I don't think you want to do that,but an old brain is slower to process than a young one"-Trigger breaks through from under in Cipher and Pixy surprise,his EML takes down Pixy from the under.Taking the advantage,both Trigger and Mobius aim and fire at Cipher.

For a slight of a second,Cipher could see both Mobius and Trigger looking at him.

"Hawkeye 9 down"

The battle ended with everyone surprised,Cipher turned off the radio,he changed the plane back to the base,leaving everyone behind.

"I was waiting for Trigger's missiles to come, wonder he didn't fire,who was behind that plan?"

"I am"-Mobius proudly said,her Wyvern touching down the runway gently in pride.

"I didn't expect that,but never do it again on a real battlefield,too much risk"-Long Caster criticizes her-"But that still counts,so...eh,1,5 for Trigger and 0,5 for Mobius?Alright,you can rest now,I have to write a report,go wherever you want to.But come back before dinner,okay?"

30 minutes later,on the streets of Seoul

Mobius walked alongside with most of the squadron,except for Cipher and Pixy,who refused to go with the spirit of war,the city remained almost the same,aside from the fact that they can't never find a fully grown male adult on the street,and regular F-15 patrol every fifteen minutes,everything other than that seemed like they were in peacetime.

"They're very brave,right?Those women and young students,they should have fled from the city near the border such as Seoul.I guess our assault on the border really helped their life to get back to normal."-Blaze gazes upon the winter decoration,the colorful light shining up a part of the city,even when it's still in the morning.Peace,the thing they never thought that they could enjoy during wartime is here,right before their eyes.

"It's quite cold here,San Salvacion where I live is way warmer"-Mobius breathed out steam into her hand and rubbed it together,even with the coat she borrowed from the hotel staff,the temperature of the city is still quite cold to her-"Trigger,can you bought me something warm,I will pay you back later"

"Okay,everyone keep going,we will catch up later"

"Alright,see you later"

5 minutes later,at a cafe

"Hah, I...am...alive"

"Don't say like an ace pilot can die at North Osea's average temperature"-Trigger looked at the hot chocolate cup on Mobius's hand,he had one for himself,but didn't even drink it.