Author's Note

If you are reading this and read the book thank you very much it means a lot to me.

I will still be continuing but with another book. I will be creating the fan fiction of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner Of Azkaban. They both will include in one book. I will be publishing that book after I hit 1000 reads. But I can't promise you that I will be publishing that book immediately I hit 1000 reads I might still be writing that book so if the second book comes out late it's because I'm still writing that book. And I will soon start the second book so there is a chance that I will publish it immediately I hit 1000 reads.

I know that there are many confusing parts like Both Gryffindor and Slytherin wins the house cup and Slytherin and Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams up in the final quidditch match. Just so you know things that seemed to be normal in the Wizarding world might change,  you might know. I might kill Harry and Lilian and Voldemorts wins the war or I might let the characters have phones in the Wizarding world, Hogwarts will close down forever after the war—But who knows.

If you have have any ideas it's your time now to share them in the comments. So requests are open. And if anyone wants to do a collaboration with me in my next book ( chamber of secrets and prisoner of Azkaban) let me know in the comments. If I have one I will definitely do a collaboration with that person.

❤️💚💛💙

~Odette Alona