CHAPTER1- Potter Siblings

8 years ago...

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal.  They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense .Mr. Dursley was the director of a firm called Grunnings, which  made drills. He was a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, although he did have a very large mustache. Mrs. Dursley was thinand blonde and had nearly twice the usual amount of neck, which came in very useful as she spent so much of her time craning overgarden fences, spying on the neighbors. The Dursleys had a small son called Dudley and in their opinion there was no finer boy any-where

Harry Potter and Lilian Potter live with their aunt and uncle. Harry and Lilian have a age gap between 1 year. Harry and Lilian's parent's died when they were young. Harry was 2 years old and Lilian was only 1 years old. They both have scar shaped like a lightning bolt. Harry has his scar on his forehead and Lilian has her scar on the side of neck. Harry has green eyes and brown and wears circular shaped glasses. Lilian has green eyes and straight ginger hair.  The Dursley's are very confused on how they got the scar  and they say that they didn't have the scar when they were born which was correct.

Lilian used to keep a camera with her.  But Dudley always mocks her by saying  she is a stalker. After getting annoyed at Dudley, She never used her camera after that.

Harry and Lilian doesn't go to school but they are are smart. Lilian always talks about a magical place to Harry. Harry is a good listener so he always listen to her little sister and he acts like a real place. Since their parent's died Harry took care of little sister even though their age gap is between 1 years old.

Lilian is always called weird by Dudley Because she always talks about place and says weird words since she started talking.  She always says those weird words are so called spells.  One time she said word called Accio. Dudley bullied Lilian for believing such kind of imaginary stuff. Lilian  realized she is getting bullied for believing fantasy stuff so she stopped talking about it. But Lilian never stopped talking about the magical place to Harry. Harry always listen to her and never judged her for talking about it. Harry says she is a very shy and an introverted person but around Harry she is totally different. They don't have friends but they have each other.