“How could there be such a thing lesser than a beast among the ranks of teachers!” Headmaster Yuan, a cultured man, couldn’t help himself and stepped forward to kick Meng Guangyao. “You’re a beast!”

Meng Guangyao was like a dead pig that was not afraid of boiling water, without an ounce of desire for repentance. With blood running down the corner of his mouth, he laughed wildly, spluttering, “Hate me? Then why not kill me this instant? In any case, Laozi has already had enough fun. I wanted to do this long before the apocalypse, but unfortunately, the parents at that time were all watching closely, and I only dared to sneak up on the children to get rid of my addiction! Every day I wished for the parents to die, and who knew, the apocalypse really came hahaha, now not only did the parents die, but god also gave me abilities so I could play with those children hahaha!”

“This apocalypse! It’s one great apocalypse ya!”

“In the future, it would be the world of ability users. The strong is the king and everyone would be cannon fodders. What’s the matter with Laozi playing with a few children and adults?”

When Meng Guangyao said this, the depths of his eyes showed morbid madness. Both Nana and TaoTao at the side were scared until they trembled and quietly shed tears.

Hearing this, Xie Jun couldn’t hold back his constant stifling wrath, his eyes were red as he landed strike after strike of the man’s face. Meng Guangyao was beaten until his mouth was full of blood due to losing seven or eight teeth.

“Beast!”

Meng Guangyao was so beaten up that he couldn’t speak, but there was still an unrepentant smile at the corner of his lips.

Except for Xie Jun, Liu Dashan, and Wu Wenyu who were ability users, everyone present was ordinary people, and these words really cast a lot of shadows over them.

If abilities were possessed by people like Xie Jun and Liu Dashan, then it was a good thing for the people and the world. But if it were possessed by such vicious and terrible people like Meng Guangyao, then this apocalypse would really become a devil’s paradise.

Counting in the whole world, it was impossible to determine just how many bad people who awakened abilities in the apocalypse had their arrogance fueled.

When everyone had this passing thought, they felt a chill all over.

If the future was really like what Meng Guangyao said, then the world would really turn into a dark place. There would be no end in sight and ordinary people would absolutely have no way to survive.

Seeing the silence and fear in the eyes of many students, Headmaster Yuan immediately stood up to stabilize the children’s mentality, “Don’t be brainwashed by a bad person’s words. Just look at Xie Jun, Dashan, and Xiao Yu, do you still feel afraid?”

Xiao WuYi immediately raised his hands to comfort everyone, “My daddy said, be a good boy! I’m also a good boy! Good hamsters will not bite people randomly! So don’t be afraid everyone, I will protect all of you!”

Hearing these cute words, the shadow that shrouded everyone’s mind was dispelled, and then they looked at Meng Guangyao with a touch of determination and hatred in their eyes.

There are always more good people than bad people.

Raising his hand and giving Meng Guangyao another punch, Xie Jun also spoke in agreement, “My old man also told me to be a good boy! So beating someone like you is not a negotiation!”

In the end, everyone discussed how to deal with Meng Guangyao. Everyone agreed that it would be too cheap to kill him directly and it would be hard to get rid of their hatred that way.