𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗅𝗒

𝟖𝟏 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾
𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

People always tell her that long distance relationships are difficult

And they are - you don't get to see each other very often, and there's a time difference, but when it comes to Oscar and Haeun, they make it seem so easy. 

She calls him whenever he's not busy, just keeping him on FaceTime while she works. He's gained a reputation of being her assistant now at the studio, giving her advice over the phone. Oscar's now the person that hears all the music that Haeun works on first, asides from the artists themselves. 

"That sounds pretty." Oscar says to her over the phone, and Haeun smiles. It's late at night, and she's still working. "Thank you. This is just a rough draft of how she wants things to sound - I'll probably do some more work on it in a little bit. I've got... Xinnie's new album to work on as well, but she's flying over in 2 days, so I'll probably just do it with her." 

"That's cool." Oscar hums. "I think you should go sleep though, Hae. It's... 1am, your time." Oscar does the math in his head, as he watches his girlfriend check the time. 

"Oh, it is. I just realised that." she says. "But I want to stay up and talk to you." 

Oscar smiles softly at her. "I want to talk to you too, but I think you need to go to sleep. You're tired, and you've got a big day tomorrow, since someone's coming to your studio to record things." 

Haeun nods, making her way over to her bed. "I miss you," she frowns. "I have to wait for nearly a whole month until I can see you again. That's a crime, I think." 

Oscar chuckles. "But you're establishing your career. I think that's very cool. I miss you too, though. It's less than a month, actually. I'm counting down the days." 

Haeun rests her head on the pillow. "You did a good job in Zandvoort. I was watching," she says, and Oscar grins. "P3. You're amazing." 

"Maybe the next race will be a win." he says, and Haeun nods. 

"I'll be telling everyone I work with that my boyfriend won a race. I think that they'll all be super proud. Especially Jess, because she still loves you for giving us that suggestion on the song that skyrocketed her up the charts." she says, and Oscar laughs. 

"Hey, if the whole F1 thing doesn't work out, I know I've got a backup plan." he quips, and Haeun smiles. She stays silent, just looking at his face on the small screen that she's holding in her hands. She misses him too much,  and a month isn't a long time, but when you're enamoured with someone like Oscar Piastri, one month away from him feels like an eternity.

"Are you asleep?" he asks. 

"No," Haeun replies. "Just looking at you." 

A pink blush tints Oscar's cheeks. "You're very cute, Hae. You should go sleep now, though." 

"Alright." Haeun says. She's tired too, but she doesn't want to end the call. And even though Oscar's miles away, he can tell that. He doesn't want to end the call either. 

She doesn't move to press the red button that ends the call. "Goodnight, Osc. I love you." 

"Night, Hae. Sleep well. I love you too." 

She closes her eyes, and Oscar doesn't move to end the call either. Even 2 hours later, the call is still going, and Haeun is fast asleep. 

And when Oscar goes to sleep himself, all he can think about is: how in the world did he get so lucky?