𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝟖𝟏 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾
𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

Love is meant to be simple, Haeun was once told

Love is meant to be simple, Haeun was once told. Love is supposed to feel like a breeze in the autumn air - it knocks you down sometimes and makes you stumble, but something (or rather someone) holds you steady.

The simple things are usually the most beautiful things, and love is supposed to be simple.

Yet for her, it is anything but.

Maybe she just misses Love by a few centimetres. Maybe she's just out of reach, or maybe she's just too far at all, and Love simply can't reach her.

Or maybe Love doesn't want to reach her. Maybe Love has decided that it doesn't want to stay for her. It shouldn't stay for her.

To simply say, Love does not seem like it has a place for Haeun.

She's tired of waiting to finally be shot with Cupid's arrow and linked with the right person. She's tired of waiting for a fantasy-like happily ever after, when she knows all that fairy dust and sparkle will eventually just fade away and turn into nothing. She's tired of the person that she thought as "the one" leaving right when she thought that they might believe she's the one for them too.

How can love be so addicting, yet cruel?

The excitement of falling in love, the way that special person has just got her caught, hook, line and sinker, and how they can just let go, like she simply meant nothing to them.

Haeun's heart is like a cracked porcelain vase, barely holding together with the amount of times it's been shattered - leaving herself to pick up the pieces and sticking them back together.

She is all too used to it now, yet she shouldn't be.

Is it Fate's fault? That maybe she is just simply not fated to meet the right one in this timeline? Fate is cruel, she's heard - but perhaps she understands it more than she thought she did.