𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒

𝟖𝟏 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾
𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

Tell Oscar to just wear a suit and tie for the wedding

Haeun really didn't need Heejin to tell her that. What was Oscar going to do — show up in a plain t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops (or thongs, as he calls them?)

She's sitting on the edge of Oscar's bed, as he folds some of his shirts neatly, placing them in his suitcase. Over the course of a few days, she's found that they do make quite a good pairing as friends.

"My sister says that you should just wear a suit and tie for the wedding. As if that's not basic wedding outfit protocol," she tells Oscar, who chuckles. "I do have a suit. I might need to get a new shirt, though. Last time I wore that shirt, I was basically being choked the entire night." he replies, and Haeun looks at him with a concerned look on her face.

"You know, Formula 1 drivers have to train their necks." he explains, and Haeun nods in understanding. She does remember Yuxin telling her that.

"Right. Um, your mom and dad arrive in 2 days. We can go and buy your shirt — and I do have to get a wedding present for my sister and her fiancé." Haeun bites her lower lip nervously — she doesn't know what to get her sister and Jaehyun.

Oscar nods, closing his suitcase. "Sounds like a good idea. We can go grab lunch, as well. Let's just go now — I kinda want to have a nap after."

Haeun has found that Oscar really likes his naps. Somehow, he can sleep at any place, and any time. Haeun wishes that she could do that — it would make travelling so much easier, but falling asleep on the plane is a terribly difficult challenge for her.

Haeun gets up, and Oscar hands Haeun her purse that she's left on the sofa. She thanks him with a bright smile, and the two leave his hotel room.

The two only hold hands when there's drivers around — and they will have to when they go to Heejin's wedding, and when Oscar's parents come to the race. But when the they're just walking around, they stay close enough to successfully convince people that they're a thing, but far enough for them to not feel somewhat awkward about it, with the constant physical contact.

"Just a plain white dress shirt, yeah?" Oscar asks, as the two walk into a store, and Haeun nods. "I think any colour is fine. But white if you're going for that... classic kind of look, if you know what I mean." she looks around the store, and Oscar pulls out a plain white dress shirt to show her.

"That one's good. Simple. Plus you'll wear it again, right?"

Oscar nods. "Yeah, I will wear it again in the future. I'll just get this one. I'm not too picky with my clothing. I'm actually not too picky with anything."

"I can pay for it if you want." Haeun says, fishing her wallet out of her purse. Oscar looks at her as if she's said the craziest thing ever. "You don't have to pay, Haeun. It's my clothes," he says with a chuckle.

"I know, but you're buying it specifically for this big event that I'm dragging you to, so I feel like I should pay." she mumbles, and Oscar shakes his head. "No. Really, you don't have to — I'm not going to just wear it for your sister's wedding. I was supposed to get one a long time ago anyways."

"Right." Haeun says, and Oscar heads towards the counter to pay. The transaction is quick, and he taps Haeun on the shoulder to let her know that he's good to go.

"So, what are you planning to get your sister and her fiancé as a wedding gift?" Oscar asks as they leave the store. Haeun shrugs, pursing her lips as she thinks about possible things to get for them.

"I have no idea, actually."

Oscar furrows his brows as he tries to help her think of ideas. "Um... wine glasses. Cooking stuff. A television."

Haeun chuckles. "A television?"

Oscar shrugs, a smile on his lips. "I don't know."

"I'll haul a television all the way from Belgium and bring it back to her. That's a very good idea, Oscar." she says, a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, just strap it to the top of the plane and it's good to go." he quips, Haeun putting her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Funny. I might just get them like... some home appliances. Your suggestions aren't bad, actually. I might end up buying them a new rice cooker."

"A rice cooker?"

"Yeah," Haeun nods. "I think they're using an old one that my mom gave them after she bought a new one."

"Then a rice cooker sounds like a good idea." Oscar replies, and Haeun smiles. "It does, doesn't it?"

"Do you want to go back to the hotel? You can go get your nap. Or we can go eat, if you're hungry." Haeun asks.

"I'm not hungry, to be honest. Are you?"

Haeun shakes her head. "Not hungry. We should just go back, hmm? You can sleep, and I'll just work on some music."

Oscar nods, smiling at the girl beside him. "Sounds like a plan."