𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒

𝟖𝟏 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾
𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

❪ 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ❫

"My makeup's all ruined

"My makeup's all ruined." Haeun chuckles, looking at her reflection in her phone camera. "You still look pretty." Oscar replies, and Haeun's cheeks flush pink.

"Thank you... but I don't want my family to know that I've been upset." Haeun mumbles.

"Did you bring stuff to touch up your makeup?" Oscar asks, and Haeun nods, opening her purse.

"I'll hold your phone camera for you. Then you can fix whatever it is that you want to fix." he says, and Haeun smiles at him gratefully. "Thank you," she replies.

Oscar holds the phone in front of her patiently, a smile on his lips as he watches her fix her eye makeup. He's found that she's got a habit of jutting her tongue out slightly whenever she's focused — Oscar can't help but find that adorable.

Haeun looks at him, noticing the look on his face. "What?" she asks, her lips quirked up slightly into a small smile.

"Nothing, nothing." he replies. "I just think you look nice."

Haeun blushes once again. "It's things like this that make it hard to not break rule number three, Oscar."

"We broke the rule already."

Haeun puts her lipstick back into her bag. "So... if we broke a rule... what is this, then?" she asks, pointing to her and Oscar.

"I... think we should end this," Oscar starts. "The fake thing, by the way. I worded that terribly."

Haeun's looking at him with a terrified look on her face — and Oscar shakes his head. "No, no, no — let me finish, I'm sorry."

"Let's end the fake thing... and make it real. I mean, I'd like for it to be real, if you want to." Oscar has never felt so nervous, and for a split second, he thinks that Haeun's going to respond poorly, due to how quiet she is.

He's going to hurt you. This will end just like how all your other relationships did. Those voices in Haeun's head haunt her, but this time, she tells them to shut up. She might not have known Oscar for too long, but she knows that she wants to give this a shot.

The relationship with Oscar might not have been real, but after, Haeun realises that this is what love should feel like. Love is easy, love comes naturally, and love feels like coming home.

Oscar, despite not being around Haeun for long, feels like home.

She smiles at the Australian boy. "Let's make it real, then."

Oscar lets out a sigh in relief, and Haeun chuckles. "For a second, I thought you'd say no."

"I wouldn't say no." Haeun replies. "You make falling in love seem like the easiest thing in the world. So... saying yes was the easiest decision to make."

Oscar is grinning from ear to ear, and as he takes ahold of Haeun's hand, the joy he feels is simply indescribable.

"Well... hello, girlfriend." he says, referencing the time when they'd decided to fake date. The title doesn't come unnaturally now, even though it might be a little awkward, because you don't usually call someone 'girlfriend' as a nickname. But Haeun smiles when she hears him call her that, and Oscar realises that he wants to make her smile like that forever.

"Hello, boyfriend." Haeun replies, smiling at him. Things will be different now, she realises — but it'll be a good kind of different. She trusts Oscar. He has shown her nothing but kindness over the past few weeks, and Haeun finds that she really enjoys having him around.

"Do you want to go back in there?" he asks, and Haeun shrugs. "Maybe we can stay out here for a little bit. I like that it's quiet." she hums, and Oscar nods.

"Xinnie was right, you know." Haeun pipes up, and Oscar looks at her, confused. "Right about what?"

"That I'd fall in love with you." Haeun replies, looking at him with a smile on her face. "So was Lando, actually. I think he's a big fan of yours. Said that it was impossible to not love Oscar Piastri."

"I bet Xinnie's jealous 'cause he said that." he chuckles, and Haeun grins.

"He's proposing next week," she hums, and Oscar's eyes widen.

"You're kidding!"

"I mean, unless Lando lied to me, then no." she says, and Oscar gasps. "I can't believe he didn't tell me." Oscar replies.

"You can scold him later, or something."

"Yeah. I'll go scold Jake first. He's got a pretty punchable face." Oscar remarks, and Haeun laughs. "You're right. I don't know what I saw in him." she replies.

"He's a dick." Oscar says.

"He is," Haeun hums. "He asked me to get him Lewis' autograph after F1Wags posted about me."

Oscar's eyes widen. "Oh, he's crazy. Lewis would tell him to fuck off."

Haeun laughs at his words. "He would."

"Let's go back in." Haeun says, after a few more minutes outside.

Oscar gives her hand a tight squeeze before he opens the door for her, and she smiles at him.

All the rules don't apply now.

Nothing is fake anymore.