Nephilim vs. Tribrid [Smut Edition]

Začít od začátku

Jacqueline glares in a scolding manner while Hope is smugly smirking back at the Nephilim. They had both their arms crossed underneath their buxom chest, both mushed against one another if they were engaging in a dick measuring contest, only this one being breast. Though Jacqueline was certain she won in that department below the waist.

"Here to stop me now are you my doppelgänger?" Hope condescends. "Guess it's better than the B-Team. So what are you gonna do? Drag me back to Salvatore and dry me out so my humanity can be turned back on?"

Jacqueline huffed, feeling a heat between her and Hope. They stood at the exact same height, though she glances down to check out Hope's body. The differences that separated the two from being confused was that one, she has light brown hair, whereas Hope's is dark brunette ever since she turned off her humanity. The second is well...Hope had one helluva goddess of a body. Full, plump lips so kissable and good for wrapping around something big. Her mammaries underneath her shirt seemed a tad bigger, giving a delicious view of that cleavage one would love to suffocate in between the pair of mountain of flesh. Next Hope is thicker, curvier with those wide, child bearing hips, thin waist, and peach ass that rivals Demi Rose. Breast that wobble and a big ass that claps every time she walks, it would fold anyone like a deck of cards to get a slice of that heaven.

Jacqueline too was curvy and thick, but Grandfather Hope had the body every girl dreamed of having. It makes her pants feel tight by thinking at how Hope would look without clothes. Her bulge is luckily not seen yet.

Good.

"I'm not forcing you to come back. No point in doing things the hard way. Instead I figured we do it the easy way, though it does have some mix of the hard way. Or rather the fun way for the both of us." Jacqueline damned her face, feeling flushed at the taboo things she is about to commit.

Hope cocks her head curiously, smirking wide. "Oh? And what did you have in mind?"

Jacqueline brushed a hair lock in her face and smiles. "Simple. You think you have what you want, that you can't love as you lost Landon, but to tell you the truth and if I'm being honest...you can do better than him." She shakes her head, glancing at Hope up and down. "Look at you? All do this wasted on him. All this time you drove yourself nuts to make sure he didn't die. Wasted Phoenix abilities when all he can do is fly and come back from the dead."

Hope scoffed. "Really? Bringing up my dead ex is your way of getting the old Hope back?"

"Let me finish. You Hope Mikaelson deserved better. Didn't he go against your wishes at using your father's letter for that musical when you told him not to? He violated your trust. Sure he did it to help you feel better but trust was still violated. Not mention he lied to repeatedly with one of the knife that was needed to free Malivore. Speaking of which you two are toxic for each other, literally. You can't have sex with him, and though he got a taste of you, you will never be satisfied by someone trivial as him."

"Whoa. Never imagine brutally, trustful words from you." Hope sniggered. "Eh, sex was alright. Shame he melted as a sign it wasn't meant to be. At least I had toys to keep myself sated. Girls gotta have her needs."

"Yes well clearly it's not enough, which is why," She grabs Hope by her biceps and pulls her much closer.

Hope is wide eyed with a stupefied expression as her face was inches apart from Jacqueline, who gives her a hard, heated look. Hope felt her crotch area rubbed against something big and bulging inside Jacqueline's pants and gasped. "The hell?"

"Nope, more like your Heaven." Jacqueline said huskily. She crashed her lips onto Hope's whose eyes are wide as dinner plates. Her cries are muffled. She struggles against Jacqueline's grip, though her strength was way beyond hers to break free. Hope then squeaks when Jacqueline go of her arms only to clamp both palms onto her ass and squeeze. A soft moan betrayed Hope. That felt so good.