CH.7 (THEIR PAST)

Start from the beginning

Small Advik feel that someone is near him so he remove his headphone, close his book and starts searching for his stick.
He couldn't find his stick because of nervousness. That girl see this and then her eyes caught stick which is on the ground so she pick it up and handed to his.

She:- "Here."

She spoke and forward her hand to his direction. Small Advik also forward his hand to held his stick but his hand came to connect with someone's smooth and small hand. After he realized he held someone's hand he took his hand back. First time he feel something this much smooth after the butter(Just joke HE HE ). That girl come forward and in her this movement he moved back.

She:- "Hey little boy please don't afraid of me I am sweet girl"

She spoke and handed me my stick. I took stick and start walking because I don't like to introduce my self to unknown person. But before I go any further she again spoke.

She:- "Wait a minute. I want to ask you something"

After listening this I become more uncomfortable. because whenever people talk to me they only talk about how you become like this? how are you feeling? Don't worry everything will be ok. Don't walk alone you. How is life after joining blind school? Poor soul in this little age he gone threw so much. Like they feel pity for me. And now I am done with these all talks. But still I stand there like my lags is not in my control and waited for her to ask. And after sometime what she asked was make me shocked till now no one asked me something like that.

She:- "Can you tell me about this book?"

I was in full shocked then again she start speaking till now I can tell that she is talkative.

She:- "HELLO, I am asking you something."

Me:- "I...I"

I was about to denial her but she suddenly pushed me slowly and I directly land on my bench. I sit there like dumb I mean i didn't even understand what happened just now? I was in my thoughts then I here her....

She:- " YAHHHHHH. Can't you play slowly."

Boy1:- "What happened little girl?"

I listen one boy's voice. I stand from my bench and come forward to listening there talk.

She:- "WHAT? HELLO. I am not little ok. I'm 11 years old. Can't you play somewhere else this is garden not ground that you are playing cricket here. What you will do when this ball hit that boy. can't you play slowly. And after looking at your heights I guess you all are above 15 so try to understand. "

Oh so her and my age is same. She was talking about me. In her voice their is no fear or nervousness her voice is full of confidence.

Boy2:- "Girl It doesn't matter. From now on we always play here. And this place is not for blind people if........"

THESE types of talks stab in my heart always after listening that I lowered my head but That girl cut his off and spoke...

She:- "Why? your name written here anywhere. This is not your home that you tell us what should we do or not."

Her answer make me feel comfort which I always want.

Boy1:- "But he didn't hurt right? So, just go from here and let us play. And if he even get hurt what you will even do?"

She:- "He is my friend and if he get hurt then I will not live you."

As these words come out from her mouth I Widened my eyes. I mean before some minutes we meet and here she told them that I am her friend, When no one wants to become my friend here she herself declared that I am her friend without even asking me. Her every sentence are enough to make me feel wanted.