Chapter 1

Kara's POV:

I woke up, did my motning routine, and went into the car, As my driver was driving, I checked my discord to see death threats & hate from my "friends." All because of that Elena West.

So, basically, this happened

Flashback

I woke up to the sound of my annoying dumb freaking alarm, brushed my teeth, took a bath, fixed my hair, and ate breakfast

At school

I was surprised to see a new student, she said her name was Elena West, from South Carolina, I was so excited to make a new friend, Until..

At class

So basically, Elena said that she had a hearing problem, so I went to the back so that she could sit beside my BF, Tristan.

I looked at her, just to see her, trying to get with Tristan. He was clearly bothered, so I asked I he could sit with me at the back, But Elena said "I need him, he's my emotional support dog" I knew the teacher wouldn't believe such a dumb excuse, but instead she got mad at me and said "You know that she has a special illness, you need to treat her nicely, like she does to you."

What did the bi- I mean angel, do to my teacher & how?

End of flashback

I immediately called my bf. It's a good thing he believes me, right? But I was too late she soon took all my friends turned my family against me and all I had left was my cousin Marinette.

I called her and told her everything, she felt bad & her & her parents offered to let me stay & from all that is happening right now, I need a break.

I told my Foster parents that I was going to Paris, and they were more than happy to see me leave Toronto.

I had no one anymore, if only my big brother hadn't moved out 2 years ago he would've helped me during this, now he can't help me, has university, the stress, he never has time to call or text me. Or maybe he's still head over heels for this girl named Samantha who treats me like sh- I mean trash.

I just have to say bye to one last thing before I leave for my flight next Wednesday.

This is my mother's grave she died when I was 5 years old, and I had these foster parents for around 9 years, they were all nice to me, until Elena showed up

years, they were all nice to me, until Elena showed up.

I hate Elena So much. She's such a freaking bi- I mean, uhhh brat, yeah, brat......

Anyways, guys stay tuned for chapter 2.......
Don't have a good day. Have a great day! ♡
450 words !