"They deserved it because of all the shit they have put you, so don't let that put you down." Mike said making Yaszy smile weakly.

"I know, it's just I had a nightmare and then I killed them and I'm afraid of how Luca will react because I wasn't planning on doing it until after I finish training Alessandro." She said making Mike wrap his arms around her again.

"You came here to sleep last night didn't you?" He asked making her nod her head against his chest.

"You did the right thing, Blossom." Mike said caressing her hair.

"I'm going to grab the stuff and wrap your knuckles." Harvey said then walked away from the two.

"Luca is not going to be upset Blossom, your brothers are going to be supportive no matter what." Mike said resting his head on top of hers.

"Thank you, Mikey." She said making Mike rub his hand up and down her shoulder.

Harvey walked back out with the stuff to wrap Yaszy's hand and he got to work on her hand. When he was done wrapping her hand she grabbed her back and walked to Harvey's bathroom. She got changed out of her sleepwear into the outfit she had picked out for today.

She brushed her teeth then brushed her hair and applied mascara on her eyelashes

She brushed her teeth then brushed her hair and applied mascara on her eyelashes. She made sure everything was back in her bag before walking out of the bathroom and grabbing Luca's sweatshirt from beside the bed then she grabbed her car keys and phone.

She walked back to Harvey and Mike then handed her car keys to Harvey. "Finally, I've been wanting to ride in your car since we last saw it." Mike said making Yaszy chuckle then the three of them exited out Harvey's house and walked to the elevators.

Mike pressed the button then the elevators opened, we walked inside and Harvey pressed the button. The elevator doors closed then started moving down then the elevator dinged before stopping.

The doors opened and we walked out then walk towards her car which halfway Mike and Harvey stopped when they saw her car. "She's so beautiful." Mike said making Yaszy chuckle.

"She's more beautiful when we're inside the car." She said making typing in the code on the door then once it unlocked she opened the door and then got inside the car closing the door behind her.

Harvey and Mike got in the car and their jaws dropped at how gorgeous the inside interior. "Okay, I'm never leaving this car." Mike said making Yaszy shake her head.

"Do you guys really wanna piss off Jessica?" Yaszy asked making Harvey and Mike confused then Harvey realized what she meant and started the car.

He pulled out of the parking spot she was parked in the drove to Firm. "So, don't be mad but Louis started treating Mike like shit again. He started bringing up how he's a fraud and it's his fault for Louis having to threaten Jessica into making him name partner." Harvey said making Yaszy look back at Mike to confirm Harvey's claim.

Once Mike nodded his head she turned back around and felt her blood boil. "Looks like I'm going to have another talk with him." She said making Mike smile in the backseat but Yaszy didn't see it since she was facing forward.

Harvey parked across the street and the three of them got out and walked towards the firm. Harvey handed Yaszy her keys back then the three entered the building and walked to the elevator.

The elevator opened and the three walked inside and Mike clicked the floor number then the elevator started moving up. She checked her phone to see if any of her brothers messaged her but they didn't.

She clicked the button on the side of her phone to turn off her phone. The elevator dinged then the doors opened and they stepped out of the elevators.

The three of them walked down the hallway and when they turned around the corner the three stopped when they saw Louis yelling at Donna.

Yaszy Romano

"Louis I swear to god, if you do not stop yelling at me I will pick up the phone right now and call Blossom." Donna said making Louis take a step back from her desk.

"You wouldn't." Louis said, making Donna pick up the phone which made Louis walk away.

"Jesus Blossom, what did you say to him last time?" Mike said making me chuckle.

"Do you really wanna know?" I said making him shake his head.

We walked into Donna's view and when Donna saw me she smiled then stood up from her seat. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Blossom, I missed you." Donna said making me smile.

"Donna, we saw her a couple of days ago." Mike said earning a glare from Donna.

"I don't care, she's our Blossom." Donna said making me smile.

"Harvey, I'm laying on your couch." I said then turned around and walked into Harvey's room then laid down on the couch.

"Blossom, what happened to your hands?" Donna asked concerned.

"I lost control." I said closed my eyes letting them rest and I heard Donna gasp then I heard the sound of the leather which means she sat down.

"You killed someone didn't you?" Donna asked making me nod my head.

"I killed my mom and her brother." I said instantly getting an image of their dead bodies making me open my eyes.