My heart clenched seeing her state .....

I moved my steps towards her and asked in my most softest voice .......

Jk : hey , umm ..... Are you crying ??

Damn , was it even a good question ?? It was clearly seen that she was .....
Well whatever I had to start the conversation with her .....

Listening my voice , she stand up hurriedly and whipped her tears ....

Yn : umm , No ..... I - I am j-just ----

She was trying to say something while shuttering through her words . Her voice was sweet and soft . I cut off her .....

Jk : Missing your parents !!

She hesitately nodded her head a little ....

The thing which was irritating me was her head was still hanged down , which means I haven't seen a face .....

Seriously , the thought which came in my mind was " does her neck didn't pain due to hanging her head down so much . " I signed and shrugged my shoulders . I shooked my head to remove these thoughts from my mind ....

--An pov --

Jk took Yn's hands in his big ones and approached her in the soft voice  which he never used with anyone ....

He reminded himself again and again not to scare the poor innocent soul by any means .....
.

By the slightest  touch of their hands , Yn's cheeks got the colour of beetroot . To hide this , looked down ....

Jk : hey , can we sit first ... Then let's talk !!

Yn nodded her head a little and both sit down on the bed facing each other ....

Jk's hands were still embracing Yn's little hands . He started caressing her skin with his thumb .....

Jk : umm , I didn't know what is going in your mind . But I can ensure you that I wouldn't do anything without your consent . So , please just relax and feel free to tell me anything ....  just make sure to be comfortable , ok !!

She again nodded which little bit started irritating him . " oh god , you have given her such a sweet and soothing voice .... Why she isn't using that ?? " But he calm down himself and continued the conversation .....

Jk : Well , I know this marriage is according to our parents' will. But I want us to give this a chance . Are you willingly going to help me ??

She again nodded ....

Jk : ok , good ..... Yn-ahh , are you sleepy or tired ?? Want to sleep and rest ......

Yn : N- No , I am f-fine .....

Jk : Ok , great !! Now let's know about each other ....

She was going to say something , but he cut off her ....

Jk : Well , before that I want to say that be honest with me . I want you to not to hesitate to tell me anything ,  just be yourself  !! 
We have to spend our whole life with each other , I want to be your side by each every second  .
If something happens , never hesitate and just told me , then I would take care of everything which I can do for you ...... I want to have your back !! let's give this marriage chance and be each others side in every situation .  By saying this means I mean it by my whole heart ......

Yn was touched by his words . His seriousness can be easily found by hearing his voice ....

Being overwhelmed by  his words , she looked up in his eyes ....

that is when he got the biggest shock of his life .... His eyes widen and jaw dropped at the ground .  He blinked his eyes many times , just to make sure he was not hallucinating her at his wife's place .....

Only if he knew that they weren't two different persons but both were one who belongs to him now .....
Who become his wife now , his life partner ......

He return back into reality from the shock and gave her a sweet smile which she returned him back .....

He wasn't expecting that his angel would become his wife  .......

___.___.___.___.___.___.___.___.____.____.___.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoyed and
Liked my story !!

Take care ❣️❣️

Good bye 🥰🥰