11. Marriage

He led me to a garden that was secluded enough that no one could hear us, but could only see us.

"I am sorry that we are to meet under these circumstances." Robb said, "What circumstances?" I asked him, "The death of Jon Arryn, he was my uncle by marriage, though I never really knew him." He chuckled, "What was he like?" He asked me.

"Like a father to me, I was heartbroken when I heard of his death and I wish every day he was here to see me married." He stopped in his tracks and I turned around to look at him, "Do you want to marry me, your lady?" He asked me, I stared at him for a moment thinking of all the truths I knew.

He was handsome, smart, and based on what I heard cunning, but was he Sandor? No, he wasn't, I could tell him the truth that my heart belongs to another, but would I? No, nobody could ever know of my life for him, no one can ever know what he told me that night.

"Yes, Robb I would. I have always known I would marry you since a young girl. Do you want to marry me? Or is your heart free enough to find love for me?" I asked him, "My heart is free, but is yours?" I cocked my head to the side, "I saw the way you looked at the knight who protects your brother."

My heart dropped, "What is his name?" "Sandor Clegane..." I said with hesitation, "I saw the way he looked at you, I know even if you marry me your heart will never be free to me, but I hope you can at least love me enough to bear my children." He said, "Of course I could. What are you suggesting?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I am just saying we both have another in our hearts, but will love each other enough to perhaps have heirs and love each other enough for them not to se the cracks, do you agree?" I was stunned by his words, "Yes, I do." "Then tomorrow night should go smoothly."

I stood for a while wondering if I should say my words, "Will we have public bedding?" I asked shyly, "No, no man needs no to lose eyes on our wedding night."