7. Carry

-Sandor POV-

I walked with Joffrey as I always did so he could torture Jocelyn in the mornings, I always hated doing this, hated more since I heard her cry over me last night. I wanted to walk in and take her to a place where we wouldn't be recognized, but that is hard work for a beauty like her and a beast like me.

Joffrey knocked on her door and Jocelyn answered him, her eyes were red and puffy, water stained her cheek and it was evident she hadn't been sleeping, "What Joffrey?" She said in a miserable voice, "Why are your eyes red?" He asked her. I looked down at the cruel prince who showed he cared for his sister.

"Why do you care? Go ahead make your jokes." "Have you been sleeping at all or crying?" He showed sympathy to her, "I am fine." She told him, "No your not, let's get you back to bed I will tell mother and father to wait another day or so, now go back to sleep." He tried to carry her which made me want to laugh, but I didn't.

She refused for she to be carried, but he did lead her to her bed and made sure no light came through the windows, "Let's go do, let's leave my sister to her sleep." We walked out of the room and I thought to myself, had she been crying? Why? Did she actually love me? Or is she just trying to make me regret ending something we knew that would end?

"She's a odd one my sister." Joffrey spoke up, "I suppose she is your grace." "Soon she will be in the wolfs claws instead of us lions, she was never cut out for king's landing." He tried to lessen his sister status in my eyes, as he would do as king I wasn't scared of what he would do.

I knew what he was capable of and saw if first hand when he was a little kid slicing open cats, I was only scared for the victims and the Stark girl.