4. Jon Arryn

I woke in my bed of course my legs were sore from running last night, I waited for my maids to come in and dress me in a blueish black dress with long sleeves and felt like I was a true northerner as the lady's would like to point out to me.

"What is your graces schedule?" One of them asked me, "The library I must read on the customs of my future husband." A knock came to my door and one of the lady's opened the door to Joffrey and Sandor.

"Brother, Sandor." I addressed them bother, "Sister, I have come to check out you before I give you the news." "What news?" I asked him, "We leave for the North in 3 days." He told me, I felt my eyes go big, "I thought it was in a few weeks." I said simply, "No mother convinced father to move it up, besides we wants to see you properly beded."

I felt sick at the thought that I would be watched consummating my marriage and my brother and Sandor watching me as I do it, "That will not happen brother." I told him, "It will though." "Then your wife will have the pleasure of never giving birth to your children." I threatened him.

"Is that a threat to your future king?" He asked me, "No a promise from your greatest ally you will have." I reminded him, "Now what is the true reason you wanted to talk to me?" I asked him, "Jon Arryn died last night." He told me, I felt my heart shatter, "What?"

"He is in the throne room and the silent sisters are attending on him, you can visit him if you want, but mother and father want you at tonight's dinner." "Is that all." My voice cracked a bit, "Yes see you later sweet sister." I dismissed him with a wave of my hand, "You too lady's, I have to think."

They curtsied and left me alone with my thoughts.