9. One Last Supper

-3 Weeks Later-

We were in the north and that was for certain with the amount of blankets that filled the Royal Carriage and tried to overpower the cold that the south never had.

We arrived at a place called Cerwyn where we would stay for I believe our final night. On the road and will arrive on the morrow at Winterfell. I was escorted by a guard to my rooms that I would stay in, "Thank you ser." I said to him as he bowed and took off in a haste.

I looked at the fire that was roaring when a knock came at my door, "Who is it?" I yelled, "Me, your future king!" I heard Joffrey announce annoyingly, I rolled my eyes and stomped over to the door. I opened the door to my brat of a brother and Sandor.

"There is to be a dinner, held in your honor best we get on with it." He said to me, I looked at Sandor for a split second though I never saw his eyes, he wouldn't look at me or spare me a glance at all.

"I will call for my ladies to dress me." I said to him before I tried to shut the door, but he stopped it with his royal foot that is always a pain, "No need, I brought them to you." He stepped aside and I saw my younger ladies gleaming over my brother while they shivered from the coldness of the North.

I signaled for them to come in, "Thank you, good day." I closed the door as fast as I could and turned to look at my ladies, "Dress me in the northern custom." I commanded them, "Yes your grace."They all said to me in unison.

I stood like stone while they undressed me & dressed me to a northern styled dress and did my hair in the same fashion. I walked with my heard into the bustling room where my father had his face in some woman's tits and my mother no where to be found, neither was my uncle Jaime.

"Go sit down and enjoy the evening." I tell my lady's as they eagerly obey my command, I go on a hunt for my uncle and mother when I heard the sounds of relations, I looked into a hole to see my mother being railed by my uncle as if they were Targaryens.