Willow felt a sense of sadness wash over her, she thought he genuinely being nice, but Willow knew Pansy was not wrong. She nodded, understanding her words.

"Here," Pansy handed her a plain green sweater. "You don't want to satisfy his pride by wearing his jumper multiple girls have probably worn."

Willow thanked Pansy and quickly slipped the green sweater on. Willow was now carrying around his jumper and her white and blue sweater.

When Pansy and Willow got into the slytherin stand the wuittach teams were already on the field warming up.

"Willow!" She turned her head, seeing Marlo walk over with a boy behind him. They both were in Slytherin gear. "Glad you came, This is my friend Diego, Diego this is Willow."

Diego and Willow both waved at each other before the two boys sat next to Willow.

"Willow, cheering on Slytherin I see?" Marlo turned his head to Diego. "Willow's a Ravenclaw, I met her at the Ravenclaw party."

"That's why you don't look familiar." Diego leaned forward to be able to see Willow.

"Willow!"

Pansy mutters under her breath, "Aren't you popular."

Willow turned her head, seeing Apollo rushing towards her with a grin on his face.

"You going to a quittach match, let alone a Slytherin match." Apollo stood in front of Willow, a huge grin on his face.

"You're wearing a Slytherin jumper? Who's is it?" Willow wiggled her eyebrows.

Pansy stood up, she could not take the upbeat energy that radiated off the boy.

As soon as Pansy was gone Apollo sat down, leaning towards Willow. "Theo."

"Really? When did that happen?"

Apollo fiddled with his fingers, "Well. . . We aren't anything really, I'm surprising him by wearing this."

Willow nodded her head, feeling the sense of worry in Apollo. She set her hand on his knee, smiling at him, "It will be alright, don't be nervous."

Apollo nodded before looking over, then looking back to Willow. "Who's the hottie next to Lestrange?" He whispered.

She rolled her eyes, smacking Apollo's arm. "That's Diego Lyon." Willow glanced over at him, noticing he was focused on the Slytherin team warming up. "He's a friend of Marlo's."

Marlo turned his head at the sound of his name. "Hm?"

"Oh nothing," Willow shook her head before turning back to Apollo. "So. . . How's your business doing?"

Apollo sighed, Willow could feel the feelings of sadness and sickness wash over him. "We didn't work on our mission, we only work on it once every so often and Riddle pushed it back to next week. He was up all night planning for this stupid quittach match." Apollo scoffed, "I mean, we have bigger issues than a bloody quittach match, yet we have to work around him since he wants to have a little fun."

Willow set her hand on top of Apollo's that rested on his knee. "I'm sorry, I wish I could help you. But I know you don't want to tell me, and I understand, but. . . I just hope whatever you're doing you are being safe about it."