chapter 2

2nd Pov

Makoto was in the kitchen of her home waiting for Miko to come downstairs from her room and when she had finally came down Makoto was getting ready to head out on a morning jog on the hiking trails that are nearby.

Makoto: Miko, I'm going out on a jog on the hiking trails that are nearby so if you need anything just give me a call or send me a text. Okay?

Miko: Okay Auntie! Oh an be careful out there.

Makoto: Oh Miko I'm always careful and plus in always bring my handgun with me just in case I ever need it.

Miko: I know just want you to be careful is all.

Makoto: I promise ill be careful.

An with that Makoto started to head out towards the hiking trails but what see didn't know that going there will start a chain of events.

With Cliffjumper(Pov)

Cliffjumper: So there I am on a lookout when out of nowhere these high beams light up my rearview. And then it hits me I'm illegally parked!

Arcee: Another parking ticket?

Cliffjumper: Better. The boot.

Arcee: Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove.

Cliffjumper; Bingo! The local police do that thing and get me all the way down by a block. That's when I kick up my new shiny shoe and BANG!

Arcee: New York's finest soil themselves.

Cliffjumper: You know me, Arcee. - Mess with Cliffjumper

Arcee: And you get the horns. Not sure how that complies with Autobot rule number one - 'Keep a low profile'?

Cliffjumper: What can I say? - Patrolling for energon out here is dull and gets me all on lonesome. Almost makes me miss the Decepticons.

Arcee: Like Jasper Nevada's a party? We're alone where ever we travel on this rock, Cliff.

Cliffjumper: I'm getting a signal.

Arcee: Need backup?

Cliffjumper: Do I ever need backup because I just found a hole lot of energon.

As I transformed to my bipedal-mode as large shadow is cased upon me and the crater. I look in the direction of where in shadow is coming from to see the decepticons warship.

Cliffjumper: Decepticons! Umm. Arcee, about that backup?

Cliffjumper: Fair warning, boys I'll put a few dents in y'all.

With the other autobots(2nd Pov)

Arcee: Arcee to Optimus, the Cons are back! Cliff might be neck-deep in scrap!

Optimus Prime: Understood. Ratchet, do you have Cliffjumper's coordinates?

Ratchet: I'm locked on his signal, Optimus. But our team's scattered across timezones.

Optimus Prime: Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee. Rendezvous back at base prepare to ground bridge.

With Makoto(Pov)

It was quiet out on the hiking trails today and well had one of my ear buds in so I can listen to music as I jog. An as I was jogging I was startled by a loud noise that sounded a lot like a gunshot but not no ordinary gunshot. So I took off running towards the source of the sound and what I found shocked me. I found a lone autobot fighting off a scrap ton of decepticons. so I decided to even the odds so I pull out my handgun. So you may think a handgun isn't going to do anything against the robots but this handgun is no ordinary handgun. This handgun was made with cybertronian tech that can harm or kill any decepticon. (picture of handgun below)