Prologue

Looking at the scene ahead, many thought it was all over.

"It's...it's useless..."

The eighth round of Ragnarok was reaching its conclusion, and for everyone the winner seemed to be already decided.

"That demon is too strong..."

"Guess this is it..."

"...It's over..."

Except for one person.

"That...was INCREDIBLE!"

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, after all he was the one who was all broken in the arena. In the eighth round the Einhenjar was wearing orange and blue armor, which was now all broken and damaged.

"It's a treasure of creativity and ideas, using a vibration in such a versatile and dynamic way!" Even in his state...

"And I had never even thought of that possibility!" Even though his body was agonizing in pain...

"I see, I see, I see! This fight has been a great source for my research!" ...Tesla smiled once more.

"I have found the solution!" And he would continue to smile until he proved his theory.

"Is he... smiling?"

"Heh, this guy doesn't give up..."

"Of course not; after all, this is Tesla we're talking about." His fellow scientists were the ones most confident of his victory.

"Whenever humanity is in danger, it evolves! So let's all go together now... Advance forward, and conquer the future!" His remaining coil sprang to life, spinning on its own axis at ludicrous speeds. The electricity generated came to the eyes like bolts that surrounded Tesla's armor in a way that he hadn't yet done before. The lights coming from his being could be compared to the ones he used to illuminate the planet all those decades ago. He had done it again.

Yet again, Nikola Tesla enlightened mankind.

"Tesla even with his wounds, is preparing to attack Beelzebub with all his remaining strength!"

"Here we go!" Tesla went up throwing his right fist towards Beelzebub, who retaliated with his vibration barrier; The Gates of Hell. The scientist without leaving time for the demon to breathe went with a left punch.

"Well, if one doesn't work... I'll keep hitting you until it does!" And that's what he did; with his PPP Mobius. Tesla launched a barrage of blows over Beelzebub's shield leaving no openings for him to fight back. The demon was focused on defending and the scientist was attacking nonstop. Punch after punch, it would all depend on who would break first.

In the end, Tesla stopped before the demon. 'My body... was significantly damaged after Beelzebub's blow... Even with the use of one of my coils the shock waves were simply too strong. How interesting!' Forcing another blow, Tesla ended up being pushed back by the god's shield.

"It's over!" Beelzebub threatened to cut him down with his hand, but before he could act Tesla used his hand to propel himself upwards, catching the demon by surprise. Beelzebub quickly raised his shield as Tesla delivered his last attack.

'Thank you god. Thanks to you, humanity... has evolved!'  The coil on Tesla's chest glowed and so did his right arm, and in the blink of an eye the arm that seemed to be coming towards him was gone in a small flash of light. Suddenly Tesla went with a left punch while his right fist appeared behind Beelzebub in an attack that he had no way of escaping from.

Ever so quickly, Beelzebub made a bet and used his staff to retaliate Tesla's severed arm while dodging the left-handed attack, and pierced Tesla's chest with his hand.

In a few seconds, it was all over, and Nikola Tesla had lost.

"You noticed, didn't you?" Still with Beelzebub's fingers piercing his chest, Tesla rose. "Aw, man. I thought it was a good plan, but it seems I was naive. You were a step ahead after all." Fixing his hair, Tesla couldn't help but smile, however sadly, at his enemy.

"No. I just trusted you." This took the scientist by surprise. "A person like you wouldn't go into a fight just relying on power, of that I have no doubt.

Tesla smiled. "It was an honor."

Beelzebub ripped his fingers from Tesla's body and armor, causing his blood to start pouring out more quickly. Now it was a matter of time before he died from lack of blood.

Beelzebub went towards his entrance to the arena, exiting the stage. As Tesla stood there, thinking like he always did in his last moments of life.

The silence in the stadium was deafening, nobody knew what to say at that moment. Nikola saw in front of him the entire audience on the side of humanity, and there was his brother, his fellow scientists, his family, everyone.

He noticed how the vast majority of them couldn't look at him.

"...Lift your heads!"

In that cloudy climate that came to upon in his round, the sun appeared little by little around him, highlighting him on the stage.

His family looked up to him from that simple command, it seems it dawned on them that these were Nikola Tesla's last words to mankind.

"Through this battle we evolve once again!"

Nikola was confident that if they got to fight any of the gods one more time, they would win easily.

"As long as we don't give up... on science... on humanity... Ragnarok will never befall upon us!"

Nikola was almost in tears as he came to realize that his brother, his friends, were all blurred in his vision.  That's when he understood; He would never see them again. He almost fell to the ground but was supported by Göndull who looked at him with a sad smile on her elegant features. His ears were ringing, he couldn't see much of anything, but he continued.

"Humanity... carry on!"

"Humanity...don't stop!"

"Humanity...!"

Humanity...

"Humanity... Advance forward!"

With a huge smile on his face, Nikola Tesla perished a second time.

"Such a pure soul, it would be a shame to let it turn in to dust."

"And what do you suppose we do?"

A chuckle was heard. "To avoid him interfering with this world, I'm going to send him to another one so that he can be useful there. I'm sure it will be a good addition to that plain."

"Great idea, he can then light up another world, just like he did to this one."

"More than that, he'll be truly happy there."