Chapter 7 - Listen To Me!

Chapter 7 : Listen To Me!

"He's Naruto! You idiots " Kakashi shouted.

"Well that kinda harsh, don't you think?" Said an anbu.

"Well it's Stupid for you not knowing his chakra " Kakashi scolded.

"Sorry for not being there to sense" the anbu said as Kakashi rolled his eyes behind his mask.

"Naruto, you must come back with us or else we will do it by force" Kakashi yelled.

"Hey,I just said that!" The anbu shouted.

"Great! I though I could peacefully leave Konoha! Guess I have to fight" Naruto said.

Naruto then used shadow clones to keep the anbus busy as he took out one of his Dad kunai and threw it at one of the anbu and instead of stabbing the anbu, his dad poof out and hit the anbu.

"That could work!" Naruto said.

"Naruto, What happened? Why did you ran away?" Minato asked.

"Why are you asking me?! You should already know! Go back to your new son! You don't need me! And why wouldn't I ran from a person that wants to kill me!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Naruto, You must have misunderstood From an s class criminal We were talking about With Ibiki " Minato explain.

"What about your new son?" Naruto asked.

"I Don't know Where You get That idea Naruto But No matter What You My son,My only son"Minato said.

"Really?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, Don't listen To him" a voice said.

"Hey ,It's The voice From The forest, You threw dust on me " Naruto said.

"well...it's kinda like a genjutsu... Anyway, Naruto listen to me,I saved You From your pain So in return You must follow me"

"Genjutsu? Tsunade said it's memory lost....that means he performed a strong genjutsu that no one could see incredible " Minato though out loud.

*Naruto's Mind *

"Kurama? "

"Kit, Don't listen To him He Is someone I know"

"Who?"

"I recognised His chakra So I know Who He Is"

"Ok Who?"

"He Is One Of your Dad student too"

"JUST SPIT OUT WOULD YOU!!!!"

"OK ok, He's Obito Uchiha The One That bring me out Of your Mom 12 years ago The One That Let your Dad seal me in You "

"I see...He Will pay"

*Outside *

"Naruto! " Minato yelled.

"Ha! I knew It He Is Naruto!" Exclaimed the anbu.

Kakashi face-palm.

"Um...we're in a middle Of a conversation " Naruto said.

"Oh Sorry,continue " The anbu said.

"We're supposed To stop him idiot not Let him chit chat And follow The voice!" Kakashi yelled.

"Oh Yeah...Don't go any further, We got You surrounded " The anbu said.

Kakashi, Naruto, Minato And The voice sweat dropped.

"Wait,Is He seriously an anbu? " The voice said.

"Come To think Of It...No"Kakashi said.

"Why did I even hire him"Minato muttered.

"Is He Really gonna stop me With That attitude? " Naruto muttered.

"Naruto, I'm the one that saved you from your pain I'm Sorry I can't Last It long But Now It's your choice You want To follow me Or them? The one That cause You pain Or The One That solve? " The voice asked.

"No Naruto! Don't listen To him! I'm Sorry for The other times But please believe me, Don't go" Minato plead.

"Save your pleading You're The one That cause him pain! Naruto listen To me" The voice said.

"No! Listen To me!" Minato said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you,- bye ! *^▁^*