Chapter 4 - Remembering & Forgiveness

Chapter 4 : Remembering & Forgiveness

"Yesterday, Naruto went to the forest, he then heard a voice then the voice sprinkle some dust on Naruto,Naruto then fell unconscious. "Kurama explained.

"I see....so when is he gonna get his memory back?"Minato asked.

"How the heck would I know? "Kurama said.

"Kurama What are you guys talking about?"Naruto asked curiously.

"Like I said Naruto, they are your parents and you loss your memory so it's their responsibility to solve it"Kurama explained while walking over to Minato handing Naruto to him.

"Does that means you're not talking care of me ?"the little blonde asked sadly.

"Of course I will! Right here"Kurama pointed at Naruto stomach. And disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Naruto stared at Minato while Minato stared back at his bright blue sparkling ocean eyes. They stared for a while and Minato is already feeling awkward. So he broke the silent.

"Alright little blonde, ready to go?"Minato asked cheerfully.

"Yeah!"Naruto shouted rising a fist in the air,Naruto was not use to 'strangers' but tried to get along since Kurama told him they are his parents.

Once they were home,Minato place Naruto on the couch. And saw Naruto nervous face.

"Naruto it's OK...I'm your father"Minato said gently.

"Um...ok "Naruto replied still feeling kinda nervous.

After they ate their dinner Minato went back to his office.

"Sweetie, ready for bed?"Kushina asked Naruto. Naruto just nodded while Kushina lead him to his room.

*Hokage Tower*

"You called,sensei? " Kakashi asked appearing in the middle of the room.

"Yes,I want you to be Naruto's jonin sensei,he will be Team with you,Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. I need you to pay full attention to Naruto, don't worry about Sasuke , Itachi will train him so that means your group will have 2 senseis. "Minato explained.

"I understand, but don't you think you should spend more times with Naruto?"Kakashi recommended.

"I-...Naruto come in " Minato said as the door opened.

They saw the blonde there standing ,his eyes full of fear and distrust, his blonde hair have fluffy ears sticking out, his pants have a 3 fluffy tails sticking out, his hands the nails turn to claws, his whiskers turn darker.

"I remembered..."the little blonde fox said as warm tears started to form in his eyes.

Minato was stunned and didn't know What to say. The little blonde fox approached to the middle of the room standing 3 feets away from Kakashi.

"Hokage-sama, why was I home? What happened?" Naruto asked. "I had this weird dream about me forgetting everything and coming here. And when I woke up I'm standing at the door. In My.... demon form"Naruto said sadly.

Minato and Kakashi face was like 'What the fuck just happened?'.

Minato breathed deeply and explained everything to Naruto and apologies for how he treated him.

"Naruto will you forgive me?"Minato asked sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*