Chapter 1 - Wolf

Chapter 1 : Wolf

In one of Konoha 's alley you will see a certain blonde leaping his way out of the alley, worried that there will still be drunkers beating him up. Once he reach home,he entered the house and saw his mother glaring at him.

"Why are you late?"Kushina asked.

"I was beaten up"Naruto explained.

Without a word Kushina slapped Naruto in the face.

"Stop lying! If you were out there pranking or causing trouble don't lie!" Kushina shouted.

"Naruto you shouldn't had lied to your mom" Minato said sternly.

"OK I'm sorry I'll tell the truth next time"Naruto gave up and lied.

While Minato continue filing through the documents and Kushina started to cook dinner. Naruto took the first-aid and went to his room. He applied ointment and bandages to his wounds. And cried asking himself What must he do, why is this happening.

Then an anbu knocked on his window. This anbu has taken care of him since he was 3, that was the time when his parents gave up on him ,his parents let the hate of the villagers and the councils take over them. But he never really knew What happened cause he was young.

Now Naruto is 12 and Ocotober is coming now is 25 September.

He opened the window and let Wolf in , that's the anbu name the anbu never told him he's real name, but he was OK with it as long as there is someone there to comfort him.

"Are you OK?" Wolf asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine"Naruto replied whipping off his tears.

"OK relax now" Wolf said patting Naruto's back comforting him.

"Hey....Wolf , can I ask you a question? "

"Sure , go ahead"

"Why are you protecting me? I mean aren't you under My father no wait I mean aren't you under the Hokage? "

Wolf was sad to hear Naruto referred his father as 'Hokage '.

"Yes I'm under his orders, but I want to help you that's why I helped " Wolf explained.

"Oh ok I think you better go before the Hokage finds you"Naruto said.

"Ah Yes,I'll be back tomorrow take care" Wolf said as he jumped out of the window from Naruto's house.

Naruto sigh knowing he won't be having dinner again. Kushina never called him down for dinner because she didn't really care. Other times,he will join them together eating in silence but if he earn beatings means he gets nothing.

"I guess I'm not having dinner again"Naruto sigh.

"Come on kit,you need to eat you haven't ate for 2 days now"Kurama said. Naruto meet Kurama when he was 5.

"Well where am I gonna get food?"Naruto asked.

"Climbed out the window find your godfather and godmother and ask for money"

"I can't,if I leave the house the Hokage and his wife will kill me"

"Since when they care?"

"They don't ,but you know their bossy"

"I just hope someone stop by and give you some food"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you,- bye ! *^▁^*