I don't know what happned next , but I woke up in a room. A small room with a small desk, mirror and bed with a thin white sheet. I slowly stood up and walked to the mirror, I had felt a pain on the left side of my chest. I looked and I had a tatto there. I slowly rasied my hand to touch it "Y/n." A softly lady's voice said. I snapped my head to her. "Please follow me." She smiled.

I followled her, and as we walked through the hallways it was comforting, other than screaming and the horrific images that tramatized me. I shook as we aproched a small room with a table in the middle. She gestured for me to sit down. Once I did she left and locked the door. "Please put on the headphone and begin the test." A steirn and harsh voice said through the speaker in the cornner of the room. 

I began testing and it was the same as at the orphange. I finished the first one and had to take five more till the day eneded. That night, I thought I was being brought  back to my room, but instead they brought me to a larger room. It apeared to be a surugery room. I began shaking and wish Norman, Ray, or Emma were here with me. "Sit on the bed please Y/n." A surgen said. 

I sat down and looked at the table with the tools on it. I saw a needel and water filled my eyes. "Y/n, is it?" A voice called, distracting me. "Uh yeah." I said nervously. "Good, this may sound scary, but we'll be putting this, in your head." The man picked up a cirle object. It had five smaller circles around it. Once in the front one in the back and  once on each side. "You're what?" I asked scared. "Don't worry, we'll try to make it as painless as possible, but it's gonna hurt, so you can scream as loud as-." He started walking to the other side of me. "What the hell is that thing?!" I yelled, making his freze. "I'll explain when it's done." He said harshly, putting on purple gloves. 

Soon more doctors had come into the room, about ten. They had tied me to the table and lifted the needel. "Norman." I cried silently. After the shot, they had lifted a blade. That's all I can remeber besides screaming for hours or days on end in that room, while they clammed this thing in my head. It was an unexplainable amout of pain.

I woke up in my bed, my head pounding. I sat up and started screaming as loud as I could, from the pain. I began crying when someone walked in my room. They had stood there, probally talking to me, but all I could hear was the heavy pouding in my ears and my own screams. Soon two people came and picked me up harshly from my arms and threw me into the testing room. After finishing they brought me to a new room.

It had a big wondow , a bed laid against the wall upwards, the bed had things four things to hold somebody's hands and feet down. They soon chained me to the bed . They had a knife. A big knife. They lifted it and stabed me. Until I died. Yes, till I died.

When I woke I was in the testing room, now with another man on the other side otf the table and a demon behind him. "It worked, it worked!" The man said excidiedly. My projects of years and years of trail and error finally worked." He yelled happily. I was speachless I had nothing to say, besides. "What happned?" I asked. "I'm happy you asked, the machine we put in your head, I've been working on it for years, seventeen and ten months to be excat, I've killed so many kids from all my errors-" "What the hell did you put in my fucking head?!" I yelled standing up, but that only increased my pain and made me dizzy. "Once you die, that machince will bring you back to life, and it will everytime." The man grinned. "What..." I asked scared. He smiled. "The purpose, we're trying to see if we can kill kids off the bat and  still have their brains function and learn for food to be made sooner." He began laughing, as I stood there horrified. "Basically we're gonna keep killing you, until we're staiffied. We are going to have to tweak the machine probally a couple times, but-" 

I fell to the floor sobbing. "Oh come on don't cry." The man said, thats when it happned my first side effect. All of my bones began to tense up, everything did. My eyes closed and my hands went into fist, I couldn't move my body, and my neck, tensed up too. I couldn't breath. "Damn this must be the side effect, I knew there would be one." The man sighed. He stood up and watched over me while I died again.

I woke up in my bed, shaking. "Good morning Y/n." Someone said. "It's testing time." I walked into the testing room and took the test, then I was put back into the room from the other day. They tied me down, then they suffocated me. This procces continued, the only sleep I would get was in between the short times where I would be dead, then when I would have my side effect, otherwise I'd stay up, only becasue I couldn't sleep. 

I would write to eveyone back home, then play guitar till I had to go back. The worst pain I can remember is being shot, satarved, and killing myself. After they tried all the methods of killing me they switched to drugs. They fixed the matchine about twenty times, I was awake through all of the surgeries.

Soon I think, I began going insane. I started forgetting how to play songs on my guiatr, till all I remebered was Dr. Normal and Daisy. I woud hear people from the orphange, Rossi a lot of the time yelling my name, but the worst, I saw Norman. He wouldn't leave till I'd touch him. The first time I saw him I was so happy I didn't know what to do and when I hugged him I realized it was nothing, that he wasn't there and he never would be. 

I had made many friedns, but they all died and I had watched most. I was just on the other side of the glass. So I stopped talking to people.'