Funny Man X Reader

Y/N's POV
I hate grocery shopping. I hate it so much. Especially when there is people every-fucking-where. At least, I've managed to get some of the stuff I needed. I pretty much just need a couple of things: Shampoo, toilet paper, soap and something to eat today.

I get my phone out of my pocket, put my headphones on and turning on my favorite band, Hollywood Undead. The song "War Child" blasted in my headphones and I danced a little around while I was pushing people out the way.

Since I had a little extra money with me, I went to buy myself a soda or something. There was this really tall guy that was in the way. I tried to get past him but he always moved so I couldnt get past him. I gritted my teeth and took my headphones off and shouted at the guy "MOVE YOUR FAT ASS, BITCH!!!"

The guy looked down at me and I died on the inside when I realized who it was. Dylan Peter Alvarez or Funny Man from Hollywood Undead. My jaw practically dropped. "I didnt know I was that fat." His dark voice said, trying to sound hurt but failing really badly.

"Uhm... s-sorry..." Was all I managed to say. "Nah it's fine. You so tiny and cute anyway. I'm surprised you can shout that loud." He chuckled. My cheeks went all red and I got so embarrassed. "He called me cute!!" I screamed on the inside.

"Now what yo name, girl?" He asked and looked at some energy drinks. "U-uh..." I stuttered. "Forgot ya name?" He asked with a slight grin on his face. "N-no, my name is Y/N..." I said, 100% sure that my cheeks was so red that I looked like a damn tomato.

"Dang what a cute name for a girl with so much noise." He chuckled. "What were ya gonna' get here anyways?" He asked. "... A soda..." I answer. He then moved out of the way and let me get a soda.

"Oh by the way lil' girl," Funny Man started. "Ya probably already know my name but I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Dylan. I understand ya listen to Hollywood Undead's music." He said, with a little smirk. I nodded. "Yeah... I love H-Hollywood Undead's music..." I answered him, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

Just then some rude lady crashed into me with her cart. "Watch it." She said angrily. "Yo watch it old lady." Dylan said and glared at the woman. She death glared at him and walked on. "Thank you..." I mumbled. "Hey as an apology of being in the way, how bout' I pay for that soda and..." I looked up at him. "I give ya a ride home if ya want to." A big smile grew on my face and I nodded. "Sounds good." I answered.

After a while, we were finally done chit chatting and we went to pay our shit. I looked at the stuff I was bying. Everything was there- except my soda. I started to panic to find it, but Dylan just pushed me forward to pay. "Come on, baby. Funny Man aint got all day." He chuckled with his low voice. I glanced at him and saw him holding my soda bottle. I breathed out, remembering that he was gonna pay for the soda.

So I payed for all my stuff and waited for Dylan by the exit. He came soon after me and we went out to the parking lot. "Here ya go." He said and handed me my soda. "One soda for little Funny's honey." My cheeks went red again. "I'm not little Funny's honey..." I whispered. "Too late. You are now." He said with a smirk on his face. We got to his car, he opened the backseat door and helped me place my stuff in there. I was about to get into the backseat but he grabbed my arm. "Oh nu nu nu, you're going in the front seat with me." He said and closed the backseat door. He swung the front seat door open and played gentleman by doing gestures and bowings. I just giggled and got into the car's front seat. He got into the driver seat and started the engine. "So just to check, you don't have a car here, or a bike?" Dylan asked. I shook my head. "I walked here." I answer. He nod and start driving.

When we have been driving for about 5 minutes, Dylan turn on the radio and a slow song starts playing. The song have a kind of romantic theme and I can't really tell what song it is cause I've never heard it before. "Well this was awkward." Dylan says and chuckles with his dark voice. I blush and want to say something but don't really dare so I just look out the window. Suddenly I hear Dylan sing along to the song. There is some lines that really make my cheeks go all red. When the song is over, a lady on the radio says "Ok all you guys who's driving with your lady. I dare you to put your hand on their tight right now." And Dylan does that. He puts his hand on my F/C pants tight. If my cheeks could go anymore red, they would.

"Ya know, Y/N. I got this funny feeling right now and it's not like it usually would be. Do you have a funny feeling, baby?" He says, paying attention to the road as he drives. "Y-Yeah I do..." I whisper. He chuckle. "Where do you live, honey?" He ask and I explain.

As we get to where I live, he parks his car in the little parking lot then he gets out of the car and hurries to my side. He pretends to be a gentleman, again, by opening my car door and bowing and all kinds of stuff. I just giggle, roll my eyes and get out of the car. He get my bags from the backseat and hand them to me. "Thanks for the ride." I say, awkwardly. "No problem, baby." He answer.

I turn around to go into my place but Dylan grab my arm. "Aye wait a second!" He yell but not very loud. "Since I gave you a ride home, can I come inside? I still got a funny feeling about this." He say with a little smirk on his face. I smile. "Sure." "Great let's go baby." He say and lock his car and no pick me up before I get to react and simply carries me inside. "We gonna go all lovey dovey tonight, hmm?" He say in a flirty tone. I cover my red blushing face as he chuckle with his dark voice.