Johnny 3 Tears X Reader

Y/N's POV

"F/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"
I yell on top of my lungs, for my best friend. I'm so damn wasted and I think I'm going to pass out. To be honest, I think F/N got hooked up with someone. I mean, after all we are at a bar. I lean on the wall, trying not to fall when some guy comes over to me.

The guy has a "3" tattoo on his neck and was tall and looked pretty strong. "Hey what do yoouu want?" I asked him, almost passing out. "Oh, I just wanted to check on you cause you seem to be passing, ya know." He said with a chuckle. "I'm not passing, I just got here!" I yelled cheeringly. The guy shook his head. "3... 2..." was the last thing I heard him say, before I fell and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you awake?" I hear a familiar voice say. "What yes... yes I'm awake. Who are you?" I answer. I open my eyes to see a familar face but I can't really remember who it is. Well it is a guy at least. He has a "3" tattoo on his neck. He's sitting beside me on the bed.

"I'm George Ragan or Johnny 3 Tears" the guy, George, says as he gives me a glass with water. My head is banging like crazy and I feel awfully sick. It was a party last night, right? Yeah I probably drank way to much. I drink the water he gave me. "So you don't remember anything from last night?" I shake my head and he sighs. "Ok. If you need anything, just yell out my name." He says and gets up, about to walk out. "Hey what if I don't remember your name?" I yell after him. "Then use my nickname, Johnny 3 Tears." He shouts back.

J3T's POV

I go into the kitchen and get myself a beer from the fridge. I open it and drink. "Doesnt remember anything..." I think to myself. I then almost choke on my beer when I hear the chick throw up. I throw the beer bottle into the sink, unsure if it broke or not, and run into the room she is in. She's still throwing up. I take her hair and make sure it's held back. "There there" I comfort her. She keeps throwing up all her freaking insides. I almost have to throw up myself. Once she's done, I help her to lay back down into the bed then I look at the puke on the floor. I grimace, knowing I have to wash that away. "What's your name, by the way?" I ask her, still looking at the puke. "If I tell you, will you sue me for that?" She asks. I chuckle. "No, course' not." "I'm Y/N" I nod and go to get some stuff so I can clean up Y/N's puke.

Y/N's POV

I sigh. This George guy is so nice. I grab the glass on my nighstand and drink more water. He then comes back and cleans my puke. "Sorry" I say, feeling horrible for George. "Nah, it's ok. Just rest." He says once he's done cleaning. I sigh and lay my head back on the pillow and tries to sleep.

I feel someone shake my shoulder. "Hey. Wake up." I hear George say. "What?" I say and rub my eyes. "You feeling up for eating?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah I'm starving." I say and sit up. "Let's go out to McDonald's then. How bout' that?" He says, getting up from my bed. "Yeah sure but I don't have any clean clothes." I say and look at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J3T's POV

"Y/N HURRY UP!" I yell, looking at the clock and tapping my foot on the floor. "NO I'M NOT GOING LIKE THIS!" I hear her yell back. "YES YOU ARE JUST COME ON! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" I yell and then I hear footsteps and see Y/N coming out of the bathroom. She's wearing what i gave her. I gave her one of my Hollywood Undead tees and a shorts that was too small for me, but seemed to fit Y/N alright.

"You look great." I say. "No I don't. I look like a guy." She answers me. I roll my eyes. "Yeah cause every guy have freaking tits." She doesnt say anything so I look at her. She's blushing so bad. "S-Shut up!" She whines. I chuckle. "I do look like a guy and you know it." She says. "No you don't." "Freaking prove it then, if you say I don't look like a guy." "Okey." I say and grabs her and pulls closer and kisses her hard. When I let go, I look at her and smiles. "Enough proof?" She blush and look away like if she is grumpy, but I knew the truth. She was just embarrassed and probably didnt know how to react. "You are probably half gay." She says quiet. "That may be true and it may be false."

We walk down the street. McDonald's isnt very far away so I decided that we was going to walk. Y/N walk right by my side, looking down, embarrassed. "Hey, don't be so embarrassed." I say. "shut up." she whispers. I shake my head. We enter McDonald's. We choose a table and then we go to order food. We both take our favorite meals and order it. We then wait.

Wait and wait and wait and wait

"Here you go." A woman gives us our food. "Thank you." I say. She pulls her wallet out and gets some money to pay but I pay before she can. "George I can pay..." She says. "Oh hush it sweetie. You're not paying, I am. End of story." I say and pay. We then eat and she does still not say much.

When we're done, she doesnt say anything either. "Thanks for the food." She says when she is done eating. I nod. "Yeah no problem." We both get up and starts making our way out of McDonald's.

"Hey George?" She says and I turn my head to her while walking. "Thanks again." She says. "No problem." I say and smile. "I... uhm... I really like you..." She says and looks away. "You do?" I ask, still looking at her. "Yeah I do... like... more than just like... like you know..." She says, looking away still. I stop now and she also stops. "Like, love me?" I ask her. She nods. I smile and pulls her in for a hug. "Well I love you too sweetheart." She's obiously surprised. "Really?" She mumbles in my chest. "Yeah really." I answer. I feel her hug back now, snuggling into my chest and whispers. "And by the way, I'm keeping this shirt and I'll also keep these shorts." I chuckle. "Please do sweetheart." I give her a short kiss and smiles a smile at her.