Danny X Reader

Y/N's POV
I walked by the on the sidewalk quiet. It was 2 am. I had been shopping with my friend. She had ran around like crazy because there was sale at the shop we were at and I had quickly lost her. Me and my friend lived together in an apartment but she had the key.

So here I was. Walking alone on a sidewalk. Everywhere I looked, there was drunk people or hookers. I had gotten many comments from strangers, they all saying something like; "nice ass", "nice tits" or "babe get in the car, so I can drive you home". I werent that stupid that I stopped. I just continued walking, like any other smart person would.

Then someone grabbed my arm. "Hey sexy" I heard a male voice say. I ripped out of his grip and gave him a hard slap. Then the guy grabbed me and slammed me to the wall in an alley, witch made ne drop my shopping bags. "Listen here, either you play nice, or I will have to do something that you really don't want to" he said, aggresivly. I nodded, shivering now. He started taking my jacket off and quickly started taking off my shirt. My bra was next, I knew. "Hey get your fucking hands off her!" I heard a familiar voice yell. The man stopped and looked in the voice's direction. A fist got slammed into the man's face and the man passed out, probally either because the guy that had hit him, was really strong, or that the guy who got hit, was drunk.

First now, I noticed that I was crying. I was covering my upper body even if I still had my bra on. The guy who had thrown the fist, looked at me. Now I realized who it was. It was Daniel Murillo or Danny from Hollywood Undead. I was a fan of their music.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asked and took off his coat. I shook my head quickly. He put his coat around me and pulled me in for a hug. "It's ok, you're safe now so don't worry." He said. He didnt seem drunk but his weak alcohole breath proved that he probally had drank a bit.

"T-Thank you" I say quiet. He nod and smile. I get out of the hug and look at him. "Hey where do you live? I don't trust that a sweet girl like you walk alone home." He say. I blush lightly. "I actually live with my friend, F/N. She have the key to our apartment and I don't know where she is." I answer him. "Well that's no problem. You can stay at my place for a night." He say. Before I even get to protest, he took my arm and started walking. "So where are you from?" He asked. "H/T..." I answer him. "Cool" He says. There then is a long awkward moment.

"Here we are" he says and opens a door to an apartment. He dragged me with him as he entered the apartment. I looked quick around and saw the huge mess he had. "Ignore the mess please" he said and started cleaning up. "Feel free to helo yourself out" he says, still cleaning.

I don't want anything so I just sit down on the couch, watching him. He picks up an old pizza box and opens it. He smells on something that looks like rotten pizza but can be anything to be honest. He makes a grimace and quickly throws it in the trash.

"There. Much better now." He says. He sits down by me on the couch. "That was a lot of mess for only one person." I say. "Well I live here with five others sooo..." he answers and outs his feet on the table and leans back. "Oh, ok then." I say and look away.

Danny's POV
I look at her. "Oh hey, I forgot to ask what your name was." "Y/N" Y/N says. "What a beautiful name you have" I say to her and give her a smile. I see her blush and I chuckle. I rest my arm behind her head on the couch back. I then get a little surprised when she leans in and cuddle into my side. "Thank you Danny..." she mumble, all cuddled into my chest already. I smile and stroke her back. "No problem, Y/N. Couldn't have let some drunk pervert touch a beautiful girl like you, right?" I say. I hear her giggle.

"I'm not that beautiful" she says. "Oh yes you are" "what is beautiful on me then?" "Everything, sweetie. Your E/C eyes and your H/C hair for example." I say. She giggle again and cuddle more into my chest. "Prove that you think I'm beautiful, cause I'm really not." She says and look at me now.

Y/N's POV
I look at him to see him smiling. "Ok if you want to, Y/N" he says. He wrap his hands around me and pull me onto his lap. I look at him to still see him smiling his beautiful smile. "You still want me to prove it?" He asks. I nod.

He then take his hand behind my head and moves my face closer to his before he kiss me. I blush really red and literelly melts mentally.

He then pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "You are beautiful. Now was that proof enough?" He says. I nod and hug him. "I know this is awfully weird, but I love you Y/N. So don't say that you arent beautiful cause you definitely are." He says. I blush and cuddle into his chest again. "Thank you, Danny. I love you too."