Da Kurlzz X Reader

Y/N's POV
I sat quiet on a bench in the park. I fished my phone up from my pocket and checked the time. 1 am it showed. It were about time to head home.

That was kinda the problem. I didnt have any home anymore. I had been living with my parents now for a long long time. They had probally had enough of me cause they had kicked me out this morning. They had just simply told me to just get my stuff and get out. Well that was what I had done. So here I was, sitting alone in the park on a bench.

I looked at my phone again. Still around 1 am. I then got an idea. I clicked into my contacts and scrolled down until I found what I was looking for; Matthew.

Mattie was an old friend of mine. We had been together a lot when we were kids. Maybe he would have some space for me.

I tapped on the call button and put the phone to my ear. A small moment went by before I could hear Mattie's voice.

Da Kurlzz's POV
I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" "Matthew! Matt! Mattie! It have been a long time!"

I heard a voice say trough the phone. "Who's this?" I asked. The voice now sounded sad. "It's Y/N, Matt. Don't you remember me?" I then blushed, realizing it was Y/N. "Oh sorry I didnt hear it was you" I said. "Yeah it's ok. You busy? And do you still live at the spot facebook says you live at?"

"Yeah" "good... do you have any space for me there?" "What?" Y/N sighed. "Matt I need a place to stay. Parents kicked me out today..." "oh... well yeah, there is space enough. I'll make a bedroom ready for you." "Thanks Mattie. I really appreciate it." "Yeah no problem" and then the phone line went dead.

Y/N's POV
I got up and put my phone in my pocket. I made sure my shoes were tied and started heading to Matt's place. I wrapped my jacket tightly around my body since it was freezing cold. As you arrived at Matt's apartment, after having to swim trough tons of snow, you knocked on the door with a frozen hand. You smiled as the door opened.

Da Kurlzz's POV
I opened the door and saw Y/N. I looked at her up and down, hopefully she didnt think it was creepy. She had changed a LOT since I last saw her. My eyes stopped at her chest on the way up. "Oh my god" I thought to myself. Thank god she wasnt paying attention. "Sorry to bother you, Matty..." I looked at her now. "Yeah no, that's fine. Come on in, I have a bedroom ready for you." 'Thank you" she said and walked inside. I closed the door. I then showed her the way to her bedroom and to the bathroom. She went into her bathroom and I went to the kitchen to make some food.

"I'm gonna use the shower if it is ok!" I heard Y/N shout. "Yeah go ahead Y/N, feel like home just don't make my mess worse than it is!" I shouted back.

As I had eaten, I headed to my bedroom. I happend to walk by the bathroom and the door was slightly open. Of course I stopped and peeked in, only to see Y/N washing shampoo out of her hair. I blushed really really bad and stared at her. She looked so damn hot. She was done washing her hair and washed her body. She was about to look to the door so I hurried away and to my room.

Y/N's POV
I got out of shower when I was done and put on a towel. I walked to my room and got dressed. I went into the kitchen and saw that he had made some food, so I ate.

After I had eaten, I walked to my bedroom and changed into my sleewear. I layed down on bed and closed my eyes, pulling the blanket all the way up to my chin.

Da Kurlzz's POV
I looked quick at the clock. 4 am. "Shit I have to get to bed" I said to myself and got changed. Just before I was going to lay down, I heard crying. It was Y/N I knew. Like who else?

I walked out to the hall and walked to her bedroom door and peeked inside. Yep. She was the one crying. I opened the door and entered her room. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her. Y/N jumped and wiped her tears away. "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry if I woke you up." She said. "No I werent sleeping anyway, so that's ok. But you arent ok." I said and sat down on the bed by me. "Tell me what's wrong, Y/N" I said and carefully layed my hand on her shoulder.

Y/N's POV
I started crying again and hugged him tightly. "It's just... my parents... I just don't understand why they kicked me out, I didnt do anything wrong" I said. He stroked my back. "Hey it was probally just cause they wanted you to move out and well, get a job and a family." Matt said. I burried my face in his chest and sighed. "I guess you're right..." I heard him chuckle. "Y/N, I'm always right"

I let go of him and he stood up. I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back. He walked to the door and was about to go out. "Matt wait..." I said. "Yeah?" He turned around. "... can you turn off the lights?" I said, looking away little blushy. "Yeah sure" he said and turned the lights off.

He then was again to walk out of the bedroom. "Wait Matt... can you please lay her with me?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure but don't kick me out of bed please." He said. I giggled and he went over to the bed and layed down by me. "There is something I have wanted to tell you..." I said. "What is that?" He asked. "I... really like you Matt..." I said, my heart beating rapidly. "I... I love you" I continued. I looked at him. He was smiling. "Well I love you too Y/N" he said. I was about to say something but then something crazy ran into the room and jumped up on the bed. "Daisy!" Matt yelled at his pet chicken. Daisy layed down behind him and odly enough, fell asleep somehow. "Sorry about tha-" he said but I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. He was blushing. "I love you" I said. "I love you too Y/N" He said and smiled. I snuggled into his chest. His arms was wrapped around me. "Good night Y/N" he said as he drifted off to sleep. "Good night Mattie" I said and fell asleep.

A/N: please let me know what you think! This is my first x reader fanfic so please :) by the way, who do you want next?