Free food saves mood

Start bij het begin

"oh my Hyung don't be embarrassed~"

" just tell me where you are taking me atleast"

"you will know once I stop" he said it grinning

after few minutes he stopped his bike and Infront of us was a huge lane of street stalls selling different kinds of street foods and the smell definitely sounds heaven. I never expected such a rich kid to enjoy street food. 

"you like street food?" I asked him out of curiosity

"yes! wait you don't like it??"

"no I do like it! I mean I never expected you to..I mean, you come from a well off family and its amazing you even know the taste of street food"

"well you are wrong yoongi, I don't come from a well off family just because I have a motorcycle and wear nice clothes, I do accept my parents are rich but im not, they are not together. they divorced. all these are the money and gift they sent to me to pretend to show they still care. At first I didn't accept those money but now my grandma is sick...all my part time job money wont be enough to treat her, So I had no choice but to accept what's given to me and ya over time I realize maybe I do deserve it, they abandon me so atleast let them pay off my bill.... when my grandmother was well, we used to come here and eat. it was really nice...if she wasn't there for me, I dont know what could have happened to me, I would have ended up in some orphanage..oh GOOD GOD! im ruining the mood!! yoongiyaa if you dont like here we will go!"

"No, i like it here. lets go taehyun-ah " with all these new information about him made me baffled, all those laugh were hiding deep pain. At some point I even judged him to be some spoiled brat with all his flirting but deep inside he was just simple kind guy who is going through a lot. One corner of my heart wanted to hug him and maybe make him feel better but the other wont accept since its gonna be a PDA and definitely after we go he will use that to make fun of me so I pulled him by his hand (please note that I didn't lock fingers ok!) and dragged him behind and in order lighten the mood  I said  grinning while looking back at him" you know you agreed to pay, now no backing off" 

"ofcourse babe I got enough money to buy to the whole street so  get whatever you want*winks*"

he and his winkings *eyeroll* but I dont hate hanging out with him

"oh yaya dont regret it ok"

and we were going stall by stall, enjoying  the savoury each one sells and there was a banner in one of the stall saying they give discount for couples and I had to drag him out of there and now I see him pouting

" you know we could have faked it! food taste extra tasty when it is freee. all we had to do was hold hands and say something cheesy *still pouting*"

"what! I can do that!! moreover they know me!! I have been here few times. Its not like they say that to my parents but still I dont wanna be gay Infront of them >_<"

"ah but still im sad,  make it up for me !"

"wha!! w-what will I do?!!"I had no choice but thought of really making him feel better so I was looking around and found a claw crane machine,  if I get him toy as a gift, it will make him feel better?? gawd is he a kid??

"  wait come with me" I pulled him near the machine and put my first coin, it been long since I played but lets give it a try anyways

and there goes my tries 2,3,4,5.....25

and there stands taehyung laughing his ass off saying that I really suck at this and its annoying that I cant deny it. After my 10th try it became my objective to win but this damn machine! there is probably something wrong with it! its testing my patience and pride and finally taehyung said 

"give it to me yoongiyahh, I will get one for you *while laughing* you will become broke at this rate"

it hurted my pride to give him my chance but what he said its true, I will keep on losing my money trying to get one and I strongly believe he wont get as well and we will stop here.. To my surprise he actually got one in the first try?!!!

"see! I got one tiger, you really suck at this hyung, its kinda cute it that you had so much courage in you that you will win this while bringing me here" he said it while laughing *eyeroll* "anyways im not sad anymore! so im giving this one to you " and grins.

I took it and we were planning to leave since it turned pretty late and I showed him the way to my home and we parted.

after I took my shower I laid down on my bed and saw the tiger, taehyung had given to me. Today wasn't really bad, maybe this is how it feels to hangout with a bestfriend. I had slight thought that I might regret before going out with him, but nah I had too much fun after a long time. 

but strangely it felt like a real date too..

(A/N: English is not my first language, if I made any mistakes forgivee mee T_T)

love you guys for still supporting me🥹🥹❤️