Chapter 4 - Quest

It's been a few days since Percy was claimed by Poseidon. Everyone was keeping there distance from the poor boy. Well everyone but me.

Percy: "Hey, (Y)!"

Speaking of which I was currently hanging out with him. By my tent. It was night and he wanted someone to talk too.

(Y): "Yes."

Percy: "You keep saying "Paranioa hides the truth" and "Look beyond rationality, it see what stalks beyond in the corners of your eye's." What's with you and eye's? Like is it a symbol thing or? I mean your "Blind" by mortal standards."

(Y): "There hints. All answers stem from a question... but not all questions can be answered."

Percy looked at me.

Percy: "Yea, there is no way your 17. You sound like your over 1000 years old."

I chuckle.

(Y): "Who knows."

Percy: "You, you know Mr. Cryptic."

(Y): "Fair. You should be heading to bed. By the way tomorrow is important. Grover will wake you up from a dream. Let me say that I will be with you then."

Percy got up with a nod.

Percy: "Kay. Thanks (Y). Night Thalia, night (Y)."

Percy waves at me and the tree.

Thalia who has been laying on me for awhile now smiles.

Thalia: "It's nice of him to wave at my body."

(Y): "Pfft- Let's get to bed too. Quest starts tomorrow."

Thalia: "Can we fast forward me getting my body back to, tomorrow aswell?"

(Y): "No... but I might be able to help you become physical for a little bit. You could interact with the world atleast."

Thalia: "Deal! I want to feel our cuddles."

I smile as we both go into my tent to sleep the night away.

-----👁-----

Me and Thalia were with Mr. D and Chiron.

Chiron: "Are you sure your going, (Y)."

(Y): "Yes... I know alot about the world. Plus I'm basically the closest thing to an Adult they have. I have my driving license so that also helps."

Mr. D: "(Y) is the only one that should be on this quest anyways. If anything Parry shouldn't have stolen an item from a god."

I sigh before I see Percy and Grover walk in our direction... and an sneaky Annabeth.

Mr. D: "Well, well, Our little celebrity. Come closer, and don't expect me to bow to you, mortal, just because old Barnacle-Beard is your father."

Lightning flashed across the clouds, and Thunder shook the windows of the house.

Mr. D: "Blah, blah, blah!"

Chiron feigned interest in his cards. Grover cowered by the railing, and I just drank my tea calmly as Thalia was leaning on my shoulder looking over at Percy, who was looking at everyone.

Mr. D: "If I had my way, I would cause your molecules to erupt in flames. We'd sweep up the ashes and be done with a lot of trouble. But Chiron seems to feel this would be against my mission at this cursed camp: to keep you little brats safe from harm."