The sixsome 😻

uzui family , Kyojuro x F ! Reader

Warning ; fingering , stuffing with cum , almost getting pregnant , the position of 69 , and eating out .

Black Reader !

Kyojuro survived AU and non-retired Tengen

You had met Kyojuro and Tengen when you first became a hashira , you enjoyed how nice they were . And after getting to each other very well , Tengen figured he could show you to his wives . So after getting dismissed from the master and making sure you amd Kyojuro didn't have any missions . He took you to his estate and introduces you to his wives .

" My lovely wives ! Meet Kyojuro and (name) ! My fellow Hashira friends ! "

Suma looked most happiest to meet you two , Makio and Hinatsuru seemed more calmer and greeted you , while Suma was fangirlling on how it was nice to meet the two of you and that she was glad to meet another Hashira . Even though she had already met Kyojuro , she felt excited to see him . Even if Makio and Hinatsuru didn't express it .. they were too .

" It's nice to meet you ? "

You were a little confused on why she was fangirlling but you didn't worry too much about it . You looked at tengen who was trying to calm his wife down , and get her to stop fangirlling . Meanwhile Kyojuro was standing there like this was completely normal for him . He looked back at you and smiled .

After Suma finally stopped fangirlling , Tengen looked at you and Kyojuro .

" care to stay for dinner ? "

You nodded , knowing you had nothing else to do . Kyojuro said yes , he would just make sure his father and brother ate when he got back to his estate .

After you both agreed the Uzui family led you to the dinner table , where there was already a lot of food made for you all . You wondered how they made food so quickly . But then again they were 3 people and didn't worry about it too much . You had completely zoned out , not knowing everyone was already sitting and staring at you . You shook your head and sat down .

" (Name) is everything okay ? "

Tengen asked , seeing you had zoned out . You nodded . As everyone began to eat , you started to eat short after . As you ate , you began to wonder if Tengen's wives ever wanted kids , which one would he get pregnant ? Or would we get them all pregnant just at different times . You shook your head , getting that out of your mind .

Kyojuro watched this and looked at you . You thought it was just Kyojuro was staring at you but you were wrong , it was the Uzui family as well . You wondered why they were staring .

" Sunflower , are you sure you're okay ? "

Kyojuro said . You were in shock due to the nickname but didn't make it obvious . You nodded once more , smiling at him . He didn't think you were okay , but all he did was nod . Not wanting to ask any more questions to make you uncomfortable .

You all finished eating . You got up and went to wash your dish since you're a guest in the estate . But Suma took the plate before you can get to the sink . You looked at her as she did and was about to speak up but Makio did before you could .