"Get up. It's half ten." I grumbled at him, pulling off his blanket and opening his window so he would be cold.

He ever so nicely showed me his middle finger, and I showed it back while I walked out. I went across the hall to Aiden's room, to wake him up.

The moment I opened the door, he jumped out of his bed with a massive grin on his face. Damn it. He poked my cheek and I grabbed his wrist, giving him a warning glare.

"Haha beat you." he mocked, slithering his wrist out of my iron tight grip.

I glared at him, shaking my head and walking away. I slammed his door, heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

I heard Astrid singing a song while she made waffles, in the machine we had gotten a while ago and had only found a week or so ago.

Aiden and Jordan stumbled down the stairs, their laughter filling the atmosphere.

"Hey, Astrid." Jordan called out, one he had sat down on the counter, "Just letting you know, Maggie can be a bit of a bitch and she has the hots for your boyfriend."

Astrid blushed at the mention of me being her boyfriend, and I shot Jordan a glare for the last bit.

"And nothing is going to happen with Maggie." I stated, looking into her eyes to assure her that I'm not leaving.

She smiled at me, gliding three plates towards us and putting forks on the counter with a clank. She grabbed a banana, eating that as her breakfast. She needed to eat more. I cut off some of my waffle, put it on my fork and fed it to her while she sat there.

I didn't want to lose her.

She smiled at me, and I only then noticed what she was wearing. I was awstruck. She was beautiful.

She was wearing a dark orange long sleeved t shirt, and a black dungaree dress with some of the hexagon tights. She had put black boots with thin, but like 2 maybe 3 or 4 inch heels by the front door incase we had to go out. Her hair was curled at the ends, and she kept running her hands through it, making it's slightly poofy.

She met my eyes, and realised I had been staring at her for over a minute. Before I could justify myself, the doorbell rang.

Phew. Saved by the bell.

Astrid went to open it, but I went with her, just in case. Once she had opened it, Maggie came strutting in, her bleached blonde hair following. She was holding a handbag in the crook of her elbow, and her phone in the other hand. She was chewing gum very loudly as she pulled her top down a little bit.

"Cartyyy, bae, it's been too long." she giggled, pulling me in for a hug and kissing my cheek.

I watched Astrid watch us, looking very worried. I walked over to Astrid, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her forehead, so Maggie would know I was with her.

"Maggie, this is my girlfriend Astrid." I told her, and she gave Astrid a fake smile, looking at me with disgust.

"Hey, I'm Maggie. I'm sure we'll be great friends." she turned her voice soft, giving Astrid a real smile.

"Hi! It's really nice to meet you, you have great fashion sense." Astrid grinned, Maggie taking her out of my grip and then walking off, linking arms.

Jordan hugged his sister, sharing a couple words and kissing her forehead, before walking towards me. I was watching Astrid and Maggie, they seemed to get along already.

Aiden hugged Maggie, smiling and joking about something, causing Astrid to giggle. I smiled at her, knowing she was probably out of her comfort zone and I wanted to make sure she was ok.

He also walked over to me and Jordan, all of us sporting very shocked expressions while we watched the girls walk into the back garden.

"Is- huh? What?" Aiden asked in disbelief, Maggie wasn't the nicest to any of the other girls we had with us on New Year's.

"This might be my fault." Jordan owned up, looking at me with a worried expression on my face. "Don't be mad."

"Saying that doesn't make it any better." I warned him, my eyes narrowing as he looked at the floor nervously. "What did you do?"

"I told Mags that your girlfriend is going to be here and that she's a bit fragile so she should be nice. And she asked why and I just told Mags that something happened in her past. And she told me that she would find out and stuff so I don't know what she's going to do."

"Seriously? Aiden, set up a movie, Jordan, come with me and we'll get the girls away from each other."

They both nodded at me, saluting and walking off. I followed Jordan outside, and we heard Maggie asking Astrid many many questions. It was time to get her out of there. Astrid didn't do very well under pressure.

Jordan and I walked up to them, telling them that Aiden was putting a movie on and when Jasmine got here, we would watch a movie she had requested.

Astrid stood up, almost running towards me and walking beside me. I put my arm around her waist, pulling her into me as we walked.

"Thank you." she whispered, looking up at me, her eyes almost pleading.

I stopped walking, causing her to as well, and she looked at me in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked, walking to the kitchen, picking her up by her waist and popping her on a counter so our eyes were in line.

She made a face at me, a scared but sort of regretful face.

What the fuck did Maggie say to my girl?

A/N
word count: 1743

HEYYY!!
I honestly don't know what happened that's sort of why I ended the chapter here, but you're not supposed to know that :)

It's midnight on Friday so here you go!! I really should sleep more. Oh well.

Next chapter is new year's eve part two!! Yay!!

I also unpublished my other book, I Need My Sunshine because it needs work and I want to solely have my attention on this one.

See you on Tuesday
Love ya

xoxo