Tails Plays Alien Isolation

Tails: Hey, what is up guys! It is Tails, the most extreme gamer who's a fox, and today, I'm playing a game called Alien: Isolation! Wait... is this based on Alien, like the movie Alien? Because I've seen those movies and... they are some of the scariest movies I've ever seen in my life.

As the game loaded in the Last Survivor DLC mode, it became evident that Tails was right.
Tails: Yep, this is an Alien game.
The game loaded in, and Tails heard talking.
Ellen Ripley: We'll take our chances in the shuttle.
There was more talk about the shuttle and coolant tanks.
Tails: Objective: Help Lambert and Parker gather coolant tanks. Ok, we got it! Looks like I have a flamethrower and a motion tracker. Classic, based on the movies.
However, as Tails started to move around the ship, it quickly dawned on him that all was not well. He heard shouts of "Get out of the way!" and strange screams.
Tails: Uh oh. That does not sound good. Sounds like they died. Hello? Did somebody just barf out an Alien, because that's what it sounded like because I remember that part in the movie. The guy appeared to have what looked like a bad case of acid reflux, and then an Alien burst forth from his stomach and gave me night terrors for months. Ok, I'll find some coolant tanks because you couldn't.
Tails went down a ladder into another floor and looked around.
Tails: Alright, is there anything in the lockers maybe?
Tails interacted with one... and got inside it.
Tails: Ohhh...so we can hide inside it.
Tails looked around, and winded up inside a room with dead bodies.
Ellen Ripley: No...
Tails: I guess these are Lambert and Parker. Oh, oh, there's the coolant tanks. Let's get those. Got 'em! Objective: Access engineering control to reverse the lockdown! Ok, let's find a way in!
However, Tails heard an enraged screech from the tunnel ahead after he left the coolant room.
Tails: Uh oh! I just heard an Alien. That's... that's not good. I just heard an Alien.
Right on cue, an Alien ran at him and Tails drove it off with the flamethrower.
Tails: Oh! Oh gosh! Oh my goodness! Oh geez, that scared me! Ok, let's go the other way to hopefully avoid the Alien. Get the motion tracker out to check where it is...
As soon as Tails did, the Alien caught him and ate him.
Tails: Uh oh! No nooo! Oh god! No! Oh, get off of me! Ohhhh. That scared me so much!

Tails: Alright, let's try again. Oh god...
This time, when Tails found the coolant room, he saw a button prompt that he'd missed before.
Tails: You can loot! I totally missed that! Ok, so we got flamethrower fuel and a maintenance keycard! Let's use it!
Tails found a keycard protected door and inserted it.
Ellen Ripley: Please work!
It did.
Tails: Nice! We're in! Let's have a look around!
Intercom: Something is loose on the ship.
Tails: Yeah, you're telling me! What's loose on this ship is on a whole other level. And did I mention that it has acid for blood? So if you hurt it, it can still hurt you even more, because now you've got acid in the mix! Uh oh... I hear something!
Tails moved to the door he came in, and saw the Alien stomp in.
Tails: Ok, I'm hiding. The music only plays when it's near, and it's so scary! Is it gone? I think so. I'm getting out. If it's there, I'll use the flamethrower on it!
The Alien was there, but as soon as Tails got the flamethrower out, the Alien was alerted to the light coming from the flamethrower, and ran for Tails.
Tails: Uh oh, let's hide.
He couldn't, and saw that the Alien had impaled his character in the stomach.
Tails: Ohhh! It literally just impaled me! Oh, oh boy... that's... that's not good.
Then one of the Alien's claws came down and closed on his face. This game is giving me a heart attack! Make sure you like this if you like me getting scared.

Tails: Gosh, I've got to get better at creeping around, because this Alien...he's got me too many times. And I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
Tails got the coolants with difficulty this time.
Tails: Why does this station have no visual aids, such as 'coolant room' or 'this way to coolants'? I mean, whoever designed this facility really wanted to confuse people. This is worse than when you're at Disney Land and you're trying to figure out where you parked your car, and thinking "Were we in Goofy D9 or Pluto B2?" Everything looks the same! I'm getting vertigo just playing this game! 
Tails suddenly turned a corner and saw the Alien in the hallway at the far end.
Tails: It's right there! Oh no! I'm just going to hide round the corner so it doesn't see me.
The Alien moved away.  Tails: Ok, it's going the other way, so I will carefully move into the hallway.
Tails was wrong. The Alien came back round and chased him.
Tails: Oh boy!
Tails hid in a locker, but the Alien saw him go in and pulled him out. He then ate Tails.
Tails: Ohhhh nooo! See, this is what I'm talking about. Alright guys, I gotta go. I'm gonna have a heart attack. I hope you like this video game and make sure you like this video, and subscribe to the channel. Remember, until next time, keep on extremin' it out!

Chapter 3 is done! Hope you like it!
For those of you who are PC players, you can download the game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/214490/Alien_Isolation/

Look out for the next part: Tails and Cream play Slender: The Arrival.