T: Woah.

K: Cool isn't it.

S: This probably isn't the only secret room he has in this house.

K: That's a secret.

Just to remind you, my brother has my telepathy blocked so it's eerie to see him casually talk to me normally.

T: Is that bike floating?!

K: It is, using electromagnetic waves.

T: Kusuo look!

S: It's important to bring up that a floating vehicle might attract some attention.

Kokomi looked around and found a red superbike.

T: What's this?

K: Oh that, some tech company wanted to make the fastest superbike, but I only gave them the more stable model, that ones a more fun model that can go 500 mph.

T: Cool!

S: I don't think you realize how fast 500 mph is. I prefer not bring you around in speeds as close as the speed of sound.

K: I did test it, and it has shown to burn people's clothes and dislocate their bones if they don't ride it correctly due to the momentum.

Kokomi looks around again and finds something covered by a tarp.

T: What about this?

If something dangerous here is out in the open, it's not a good idea to check something hidden.

S: Kokomi wait-

She uncovered the tarp and under it is just a normal sport touring motorcycle.

T: This is...quite normal.

K: Oh that one, that's dad's old bike that I bought for him for their anniversary.

S: Why is it here?

K: They stopped using it, I was going to use it for scrap metal but I coincidentally needed a basic control model for my other bike inventions.

T: I think this one is fine right?

S: Well, better than the other ones.

K: You're welcome-

I kicked my brother out of her phone. That's enough screentime for him.

I dragged the motorbike outside and saw Kokomi go upstairs. She came back with a familiar piece of clothing.

T: You can't ride a motorbike without this.

S: A leather jacket? Wait isn't that the same one from Londo-

T: Don't worry about the details. Come on, you'll look great.

I begrudgingly put the leather jacket on and already mounted the bike resting everything on one leg.

S: Are you going to get on?

Kokomi stands there in awe, and quickly takes a picture.

S: I though you had your fill in London.

T: Well you weren't posing with a motorcycle.

I was posing?

S: You want to get on or not?

She hops on the bike on one side and hugs me from behind.

T: Absolutely.

Good grief, this is what she wanted to do from the start.

I was planning to just bring Kokomi around the neighbourhood and into the city for a bit, but our plans cut short when we had to pass through Kuboyasu walking in front of us.

S: Kokomi.

T: What is it?

S: Kuboyasu's in front of us.

T: Really?! Did you bring any helmets?

S: You didn't want to because you wanted to feel the wind.

T: Oh, I did, what do we do?

S: Looks like I have to teleport us somewhere.

T: Alright I'm ready.

Kuboyasu turned around, and sees an empty road

Kuboyasu: Hm, I swore I heard a motorbike.

Kokomi opened her eyes and saw snowy mountains in the horizon, and tall pine trees by the road below clear skies.

T: It's pretty cold. Where are we?

S: I think we're at the Alaskan Highway.

T: Alaska?!

S: You can tell from herd of bison over there.

She follows my eyes and also saw the herd of bison and took her time to look around her surroundings.

T: Wow, this place is beautiful.

She noticed that she can see her breath from the cold temperature

S: Looks like we have to go back soon before you get sick.

Kokomi held me tighter.

T: Kusuo.

S: What is it?

T: You have pyrokinesis right?

S: I do.

T: So can you warm me up?

S: You want me to be your heater?

T: As cold as it is, it's not every day that you get to bring me around the best touring road in Europe in a motorcycle.

S: Alright then.

We stayed at the road for so long that we managed to reach the welcome sign of the highway, and Kokomi insisted that we take a selfie of us there, and the whole time, Kokomi was clinging on to me because the cold weather was not changing. The day after, she fell sick and I had to take care of her, she really does gets what she wants at the end.