The Truth

(From this point onwards, Saiki will always talk to Teruhashi through telepathy. He'll talk with his mouth when it is pointed out.)

Note: Communication through telepathy other than with Teruhashi or when other people are with them, will be covered with asterisks

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I'm so nervous. I've been in Saiki's room a few times, but I've never been in his room alone. His room is so tidy and simple. I looked around and saw a coffee jelly maker on his small desk. I giggled as it fit his character. The door opened and I see Saiki enter his room, sitting right in front of me. I need to keep my composure.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

S: *Teruhashi*

T: Yes?

T: *Wait, I didnt see him move his mouth, is he talking without opening his mouth?*

S: *No, I'm communicating with you through telepathy*

T: *Oh, telepathy..."*

...

T: TELEPATHY?!

S: Telepathy.

T: Wait wait wait, how are you talking to me through telepathy?!

S: Because I can read minds.

T: HOW CAN YOU READ MINDS?!

S: Because I am a psychic.

T: YOU'RE A PSYCHIC?!

S: Yes.

T: What else can you do?!

S: You want me to list them all?

T: It's that many?!

T: Wait, if you can read minds, does that mean that...

S: Yes.

Teruhashi froze. I don't blame her.

S: I'll bring you some green tea.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

He knew I liked him the entire time. But that aside, I fell in love with a psychic?! Well, it makes a bit of sense that the perfect girl fell in love with an unordinary guy. But I have so many questions. I can't keep my head straight after the shock. I need something to calm down. I need...

A cup of green tea is served in front of me. I looked at Saiki's empty look as he returns to his seat front of me.

T: Thank you...

He did not reply. He knew I needed the green tea. He's waiting for me to calm down. It's kind of nice of him.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

If you think I'm nicer than usual, she is going to be my new girlfriend. But mostly is the fact that she'll have a harder time to recover if I don't help her. I see her smiling while holding the cup of green tea. Weirdly, her impression of me got slightly better. She did a big sigh before starting the conversation.

T: Saiki kun...

S: Yes?

T: Is it ok for me to just talk normally?

S: Its fine, that's how my family talks to me.

T: Only your family knows that you're a psychic?

S: I can't tell you that.

T: I'm surprised you still have secrets even after telling me you're a psychic.