Chapter 3 - Begin

Start from the beginning

Thalia: "Yea! Kill his ass!"

(Y): "Gio usw Xy ridt esin nx lus'd wi dtud. Tx'z akjiydusd di dtx jqid."

Everyone around me clutched there head with there hands.

Thalia however pouted.

Thalia: "Still... at least give him a scar?"

(Y): "Asqg rxluozx gioy uwiyurqx"

Thalia blushes a bit before rolling her eye's.

(Y): "Well then my friend. Let us begin."

Luke immediately rushes me. To others he may seem fast... but for me.

*slice*

He was slow...

Blood trickled down Luke's cheek as a fresh cut made its way on his face. Everyone was silent... but we all knew that Luke was far from done. Plus my cute little Tomboy asked for a scar. And that wouldn't do.

Luke rushed at me again as I perrie his sword. Luke goes for a faint only for me to be a bit more aggressive and stab his foot.

Luke hissed in pain. As I decided to do Thalia proud. I twisted the sword in his foot before ripping it out and slashing across his chest. His clothes tore as a deep gash made its way from his hip to his neck. Blood started to leave his body like a waterfall as Luke immediately passed out from shock.

The sword in my hand was then eaten by reality as it disappeared. For the ones who cannot see the truth it simply crumbled like stone.

I sigh as I get an Ambrosia. I stuff it in his throat and walk away.

(Y): "Someone nurse him back to health. We have a game tomorrow, no? I will be participating. Don't worry. I won't do what I did to Luke to any of you. After all... the story has only just begun."

Thalia immediately hovered over to me with a huge grin. As we both walk to my tent... well not before hearing Percy say.

Percy: "Well, Shit. Guess Luke isn't the best. Got his ass beat by a dull sword that was just a rock."

-----👁-----

You know, while yes, Fridays are normally the best day of the week... I didn't expect everyone to be THIS excited.

It's probably because I'm joining whatever team Luke isn't on to balance the game out. So now a lot of campers are excited to see what will happen.

Thalia: "God I want my body back! I can't do anything in capture the flag!"

Thalia was walking next to annoyed. She was like this every time capture the flag rolled around.

Me and Thalia then notice Grover and Percy talking by the docks... I mean there the main character of the canon story... so let's go talk to them.

Percy: "But Hades doesn't have a cabin here."

Grover: "No. He doesn't give a throne on Olympus, either. He sort of does his own thing down in the underworld. If he did have a cabin here... well, it wouldn't be pleasant. Let's just say that."

(Y): "I forget how many people fear that man... it's disappointing. He's by far the most likeable God in the Greek Mythos in my eye's."

Grover and Pecry turn too see me walking up to them.

Grover: "How is Hades the most likeable?"

(Y): "Simple... he's not hiding behind false hoods. He knows who he is and what he represents. He's by far the most respectful of the big three. And I believe people only fear him by proxy of him being a God of death."