This is true, Suryadeep bhai is really non serious. He never concentrates on work. He is busy in his marital life. And here I am who works day and night to save dad's and dadu's hardwork and maintain our reputation.

"Bhai, what next?'' He asked me.

"What next? Arrange a meeting with Mishra and clear all the wrong data and review the deals and finances related to the construction and material. And you will do this." I ordered him and he nodded.

I can trust him , just for buisness work. He is focused. Far better than Bhaiya.

He stood up and was going to leave when he turned back and said," Bhai, please take care of Bhabhi. Romeo is after her. He wants you to stop this marriage and marry Stella."

And left.

I will kill Romeo. I am already in such a messed up situation and he is busy plotting against me.

It was evening when I came back home and Aradhya was playing with Abhay, her best buddy.

"Chachu," She almost yelled and came running towards me and I smiled at her.
I held her in my arms and pulled out the chocolate that I had brought for her.

She gave me a grateful smile and kissed my cheeks. And ran away to Abhay, giggling. She is the heart of our family. I would really have kicked out Surya bhaiya from this house till now. But just for Ishani and this little one I have always tolerated his carelessness.

He never understands that he has to work for his family. For how much time he will be dependent on me or dad. He needs to ponder over it.

Of course, I will also have my own family in future and I cannot always concentrate on him. Nor Abhay neither dad can.

I sighed and went to my room and when I went inside I saw Bhai standing there.

"Surya." I said when I entered inside. I was surprised to see him there.

"Yudhishthir, I am really sorry. I didnt reviewed the file after it was prepared. I...." He started speaking but I interrupted him.

"Its fine Bhai. I have taken care of it." I assured him. I was not in mood of arguing and I didnt want to listen his justifications. He nodded and sat down the bed.

If you have to survive in this busy world, you have to responsible for your family and work. You need to understand that you are the only one whom they can rely on. Not others.

"Bhai,"

"Huh?"

"Now listen to me carefully. I have few properties in Jaipur, but those are my personal. Like my penthouses or some more real estates. I will give them to you for six months. And I want you to take care of them and if you can use your mind a bit, then I am sure you can earn some bucks, for yourself. Come to my office tomorrow. I will brief you about them.Only those which are here in Jaipur." At least I can give him little tasks to focus on.

"I will try." He said and left the room.

I threw my blazer on the couch and layed down on the bed. All the responsibilities are on my head and he is just enjoying.

"Listen Yudhishthir, you are getting married this week , so from now will not go to office, till your wedding."

I dropped the spoon on the floor when my dadi dropped that bomb. I am that person who never sits home even on Sunday's and they are expecting me to stay home for one long week. Its not possible.

"Never," I said and bet down to pick up the spoon from floor. We all were having dinner.

"If I will sit at home, who will handle the work dadi. And there is a very important task that needs my attention in office." I argued.