"Professor, We need to save Garchomp, I am going to go save him." I told Professor.

"No Ash, I can't allow you to do that, it can be dangerous." Professor told me.

"Professor pls allow me to save him, he has no fault in this, he must be in a lot of Pain. I can't see Pokemons getting hurt and besides I want to become a Pokemon Master so I must save him!" He told Professor with determination in his eyes. The professor finally gave in.

"Alright Ash, you can go but be careful! I am going to call officer Jenney!" Professor told me and I nodded. As I was about to go, I was stopped by a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind. I immediately recognised who it was.

"No Ashy, I am not allowing you to go there, what i-if y-you get h-hurt?" Sere said to me while crying. I turned around and wrapped My Arms around her in a tight hug and said,

"Nothing will happen to me Serena besides I have my Pokemon as well." I told her to reassure her and wiping the tears off her face.

"If It's Like this Ashy, I will come with you too." Sere told me while still crying and shaking a little.

"No Sere, I won't allow you to come with me, I can't see you get hurt so Pls try to understand me, I can't see Garchomp in pain. I can't see Pokemon get hurt for doing nothing. I need to save him." I told her Sternly.

"No, Pls Ashy, We will be together always in anything we do." She said while still Sniffing but I saw something in her Eyes. I saw determination and love in her Eyes.

"Ok Sere, you can come but you won't be coming with me, you will accompanying Professor." I told her finally allowing her to come. She was a bit hesitant at first but when she saw My Eyes, she knew everything will be alright so she nodded.

"Professor, If you need any help, take Sere with you. She will accompany you." I said to Professor who had just returned after calling Officer Jenney. He nodded and I turned to leave but was instantly pulled back by Sere who kissed me passionately. I got a little shocked at first but quickly reciprocated her actions. After a minute, we pulled apart and she said to me,

"Just Don't do anything Reckless and be careful!" I instantly nodded and started to make my way outside. Pikachu Jumped on my shoulder and was just outside when suddenly a Froakie came infront of me.

"Fro Fro Froakie" He said but I got confused. I think he wants to say something.

"Ash, I think Froakie wants to come with you, I have never seen him act like that with a trainer." Professor told me from behind who was with Sere.

"Is it true Froakie, you wanna come with me?" I asked him. He nodded and Jumped on my other shoulder. I started to make My way outside the lab. Once we were outside, I saw destruction in everywhere. I think that Device has a very Mind Controlling Power. As we were running in search of Garchomp, I noticed some news showing in a TV outside the TV shop. It shows that Garchomp is currently at the Top of Lumiose Tower. I instantly started to run as fast as I can. Within 5 minutes, we reached the Lumiose Tower. I saw Garchomp at the Top. I tried to go from the front door but it was already covered with some dirt and debris caused from the falling of the building parts. I need to get at the Top to save Garchomp. I was busy in My thoughts as I noticed a Lemon haired teenager with Grey Eyes along with a little girl who had same same hair and Eyes as him. I think they are siblings. He noticed me and came to me and asked,

"Are you also trying to get in there?

"Yes, I need to save the Garchomp. I know it isn't Garchomp's fault for what is happening, he has been mind controlled." I said that and got a little angry remembering Team Rocket.

"Well,I want to help him too, but I am not Physically Fit and besides I have a little sister." He told me.

"Clemont, How many times I told you not to treat me like a little girl, huh?" She questioned him and I chuckled.

"Well, Bonnie You are definitely a Little girl and besides its dangerous to get in there, I am going with him and you stay here." He told her.

"No, I will come with you, I also want to save Garchomp." she told him and I think he was reluctant to allow her at first but quickly gave in.