𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Gomez raised her eyebrows slightly, remembering the details...

"Why didn't you call the police?" Saturday asked quietly but coolly of the obvious.

"We tried. But his family were the oldest and richest in Jericho. No one believed us." Gomez continued on, quietly, as if she was afraid of being heard by the officers surely stationed outside the visitation room.

Saturday's icy obsidian eyes seemed to burn like dark flames. The boy was motionless. There was even no movement indicating that he was breathing. His image was exactly that of an apex predator hidden in the shadows, about to pounce on his prey...and kill it.

"Garrett's Father, an outcast-hating bigot, was furious that your Father had accused his only son." She closed her eyes, her brows slightly scrunched, as the details flooded completely into her head.

☟☟☟

"It all came to a head the night of the Rave'N Dance. Your Father and I stepped out to catch our breath."

In Gomez's memory, a prettily blushing, much younger and quite a bit slimmer Gomez was pulled into a passionate kiss by her smirking, arrogant, handsome date: Mortician Addams, as his large, white hand cupped her check and slid behind her neck, taking off his black hair ribbon and loosening his long, sleek black hair from its low ponytail.

He was dressed in all black, with a long black overcoat— which he was using just to cover his shoulders, black suit, black shirt, intricate black vest, a silk black tie, black belt with a large silver 'M' on the front, black trousers, black ribbon boutonniere, black leather dress shoes and a large black ring. 

He also held a black cane with a silver beast handle as decoration and an elegantly intricate silver masquerade one-eyed mask with black detailing.

She frowned as he deepened the kiss, while he furrowed his thin, perfectly shaped, dark brows

He walked her around the oval shaped, elegantly fenced centrepiece in the middle of the empty hall as he kissed her passionately, one of his large pale hands cupping her face lovingly while the other roamed freely, sensually, around her body. She clung to him, her hands hugging his back under his strong, leanly muscled arms.