𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"What? No. Uriah's Heap is definitely not my bag." Ethan refuses curtly, grimacing, knuckles turning white on the hand holding his sky blue slate.

"It's an emergency. I need to check out Pilgrim World." returns Saturday softly and coldly.

"But Saturday, this is not a fair trade. Why would I agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of crapola?" argues the young white-blonde werewolf with the blue and pink highlights in his hair.

"Because Kochō is going to be volunteering there." his roommate returns curtly and coldly, pushing his navy pamphlet into Ethan's side.

Ethan stares in shock at the navy pamphlet between Saturday's long, white, black nail polished fingers.

Misaki frowns and looks at her Master. Saturday returns her gaze with one of his most icy glares and takes pleasure in her slight shivering.

"Thing sneaked a peek at her assignment." he offers the pamphlet again.

Ethan looks inquiringly at Misaki.

"Yes...I will be stationed there..." she says softly, her gentle, melodic voice creates a passionate fire inside Ethan's chest.

"But if you're not interested-" Saturday's cold voice sliced through the werewolf's thoughts.

The black haired boy turns to go.

"No!" Ethan says frantically as he grabs the pamphlet out of Saturday's long white fingers, promptly switching pamphlets.

"Holy shit, thank you mate. You're the man!" he exclaims as he holds his roommates broad shoulders excitedly.

He hurries off, pulling Misaki along by her slim pale hand, the girl's waist long black braids and black ribbons fluttering in the wind.

Saturday looks coldly after them and stalks off, his roommate pushing open the blue framed door of 'Uriah's Heap' and entering the dimly lit shop along with his maid.

Saturday walks further into town and then spots a big metal arched sign with gold lettering, spelling:

𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

There was a banner underneath it that read:

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒

ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ 10°° ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ 6°° ᴘᴍ

The sign was placed between two wooden watchtowers.

He notices the tourists chattering indistinctly behind him as they get off greyish-blue busses and head in.

The tall, pale, black haired obsidian eyed boy stalks into Pilgrim World alone. Most of his fellow students already inside.

"Welcome! To Pilgrim World! Wizard trials every day! Two o'clock, four o'clock! Hey, man! Woman!" an old man with shoulder length white hair and a thick white beard was advertising to tourists, holding his arms out to appear more welcoming. He was wearing a black pilgrim's hat with a silver buckle, a black pilgrim's shirt with big white collars and folded white sleeves, a black belt, short black trousers with white leggings underneath, and black silver buckled shoes. A fat bald man drove past him in a black vehicle, clearly uninterested.

Saturday scans the place with his scorchingly cold obsidian eyes.

A group of Nevermore students were chattering excitedly behind him. He glares at the obnoxious sight in front of him: Bianco and Yuki were poking their heads out of a painting of Joseph Crackstone, mushroom shaped chocolate brown hair and sky blue eyes, in his pilgrim outfit. The man was smiling and opening his arms welcomingly. In front of him were two younger pilgrims with oval holes cut out of their face- which Bianco and Yuki had stuck their own faces in. The background had a baby blue sky with white clouds and on one side of the pilgrim were houses that seemed to be from the 1800s, on the other side was a dark forest.