stubborn x negotiations

Start from the beginning

'I feel anxious.' I clutch my wrist

Kurapika is wearing a disguise and Killua is filling us in on the lair, his voice buzzed through the phone.

"Ok I'll call you back in five minutes." Kurapika tells Killua before hanging up and dialing a different number

"Ah damn my heart being so fast!" I admit

"Same, I feel the adrenaline kicking in!" Gon grabs my hand

Kurapika called Melody for backup and sent her to help Killua listen for the troupe members. We arrived in a hidden area and Leorio put the car in park so Gon could call Killua again. He told us that Pakudona was in the area with six other members, including the leader.

"Shit they're headed towards the train and I'm to intimidate to circle in front of them!" Killua curses

"Get on the train with them" Kurapika said "stay hidden with the crowd!"

"Got it."

He hung up the phone and Leorio stepped on the gas heading to the auction. We ride in the direction and hit a traffic center right where our hotel is.

"Holy shit." I curse, glancing at the phantom troupe exiting the hotel In broad daylight.

Kurapika wastes no time, hopping out of the car and chasing them.

"KURAPIKA HOLD ON I HAVE AN IDEA!" Gon chases him

"ARGHH HOLY SHIT!" I growl, subconsciously following the brunette

Killua's POV:

I call Leorio straight after Kurapika tells me he's chasing the troupe, which I strongly disagree with. I need to check on Gon and Y/n. I turn on my phone and dial the old man's number

"Leorio where is Y/n?!"

"She just followed Gon, they are chasing Kurapika like idiots! He told us to wait here but they didn't listen and now I'm stuck in Traffic!"

'SHE WHAT?!'

"GRAH! FINE WELL GO AFTER EM! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!" I hang up "Damn it! It's like they just do whatever the hell they want those stubborn assholes!"

Melody and I start running towards the trio.

Y/n's POV:

'So much for being back up.' I silently groan

I was supposed to watch over Gon in case he needed help, due to the fact my nen ability Can produce some sort of protection. I guess I'm distracting them with him now-

Gon and I are side to side curled up behind a trash can. They know we are here... I turn to face Kurapika and he has his nen ability active already. He is ready for revenge.

"Oh my god he's gonna blow it!" I whisper

"Kurapika cut it out!" Gon whispers with motion

The blond pays no attention.

"Ok guess I'm taking my chances-" the brunette sharply inhaled before revealing himself to the enemy

'WHAT THE HELL?!'

He apologizes for following the troupe and puts his hands in the air acting innocent.

"The other two are here aswell, come on out." Machi Insisted

'Shit she thinks Killua is here too!' I stand up and walk next to Gon with my hands in the air

"And the white-haired one. I know he's right there." Machi points to where Kurapika is hiding

Killua walks from the shadows and appears on the other side of Gon.

"Oh thank god." I release the breath of air I didn't know I was holding. He smirks at me before looking back at them.

'Hot.'

A conversation I ended up missing over Killuas Beauty is now the reason we are being tied up and thrown in the car. We arrive at the hotel we were coincidentally staying at with our hands tied behind our backs, and we're hiding behind a large pole that helps hold up the building.

'There are no possible attacks! They can see everything from here.'

"COME ON IDIOT I'M IN THE HOTEL! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?!"

We all whip our heads towards the yelling man.

'It's Leorio!' Gon, Killua, and I all look at each other with a smile on our face

Leorio continues shouting over the phone saying some crazy things, that's when we realize he's sending us a hidden message. We all stand there calculating plans separately, my fire nen can melt off the rope for half a second and I'll get Gon free at the same time.

"Wait for a little heat," I warn the boy

He nods and we stand there.

3

2

1....

'GO!'

The lights shut off, I activate my nen for 0.6 seconds and heat up Machi's string of nen, It became weak and loose so Gon and I were able to release ourselves from it. And with my eyes adjusted to the dark already I punch Machi in the face to create distance.

"AH!" Gon wince as Machi throws him around

"GON!"

Killua runs up to Machi while I take his place fighting Pakudona.

"KILLUA!"

I turn around and Killua is trapped in Machi's grasp, with Nobunaga gripping Gon's ankles.

I create distance with me and Pakudona trying to run up to the boys.

"Not so fast dear~" a raspy voice aggressively jerks my waist and grips my neck.

"LET GO OF HER!" Killua snarls

"Mm not a chance." Feitian smirks "Her brother said I could have her if I bring her back to Heavans arena. What a great deal isn't it?"

"W-what?" I turn around

"I'm gonna get going, where is the boss? I'll be back in three days." Fetain asks, throwing me over his shoulder

The lights powered back on

"Shit the chain user stole the boss!" The rest of the troupe members walk into the lobby and discuss a plan

"Pfft us hostages? We aren't worth anything." I laugh (as if I don't know Killua is a Zoldyck, Gon is the son of Ging Freecs, and I am the daughter of Goro, Isamu.)

"Maybe they aren't but you are." Feitan whispers in my ear

I gag in response

Pakudona's phone starts ringing. We have got her trapped now, Kurapika demands that she goes alone to find Chrollo and let us go if they want the boss alive. They all decide that it's best to have the boss stay alive, so Feitan irritatingly keeps me by his side and later plans to give me up to my brother.

"Let's head back to our hideout."