{ 8 }

*12 comments for the next chapter please and thank you*

Sunday, July 1st
3:30 pm
Jay's POV-
___________________

I was so nervous, I kept fixing the living room making sure it looked clean and organized. I kept looking at my watch, Beyoncé will be here in a few minutes.

"Just breathe, calm down," I said to myself, the doorbell rung making me jump. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a deep breath. I slowly got up from the couch and walked to the front door, I took another deep breath before opening the door.

 I slowly got up from the couch and walked to the front door, I took another deep breath before opening the door

I stood there in shock looking at the lil girl, she honestly did look just like me.

"Can we come in?" Bey asked, I nodded my head moving out of the way. They walked into the house looking around.

"Take your shoes off Bubs," the lil girl took her shoes off while just staring at me.

"Follow me to the living room," the lil girl took Bey's hand while still looking around the house.

"You have a big house Mr." She said making me and Bey laugh.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked looking at her.

"It's good, there's a lot of room." I smiled at her, we sat down on the couch, I was across from them.

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked even tho I already knew.

"Blue like the color," she said proudly.

"Is Blue your favorite color?" She shook her head no.

"I like the color purple, blue is my second favorite color." She said using her fingers showing me a two.

"Purple is one of my favorite colors too," I said to her, she gasped covering her mouth.

"Do you watch Barbies?" I looked at Bey, she was trynna keep a straight face while recording.

"I do watch Barbies actually," I lied smiling at her, she ran over to me and sat by me, and started talking about all the Barbie movies.
____________________________________________________________

Bey's POV-

It's been like six hours since we've been here and Blue has me and Jay watching yet another Barbie movie. She was sitting down next to Jay watching the movie, he pulled her closer and she laid her head on his arm.

My heart warmed up seeing this. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked trying to hide the fact I was crying.

"Go down that hallway and then take a right," Jay said without taking his eyes off the TV. I went into the bathroom closing it letting my tears fall.

I didn't know why I was crying, I couldn't figure it out. Maybe it's because I've been praying for this day, to see Blue with her father. Even tho I said I didn't want them to meet, deep down in me I wanted them to meet each other.

It was just, I was having a battle with myself. I didn't want Blue to get hurt like how I did.

There was a knock on the door, I wiped my tears off and cracked it. There stood Jay looking in the crack of the door.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to check up on you, you've been in here for like ten minutes." I looked at him confusingly.

"For real?" He nodded.

"Yea, you ok? Can I come in?" I don't know why but I opened the door for him to come in.

"Where's Blue?"

"She's sitting quietly still watching the movie, I told her I would be back with some snacks." I nodded, it got quiet between the two of us. There was so much thick tension between the two of us, you could just feel it. We looked at each other just staring, Jay walked closer to me giving me an unexpected hug.

"Thank you, Bey, thank you so much." I hugged him back, I missed being in his arms. I took this moment to breathe in the smell of him, he smelled so good. I started playing with his hair in the back of his head.

"I missed you," he said shortly after a few minutes of silence. I pulled away from the hug and we just stared at each other again, he pulled me by my waist bringing me closer to him. He started leaning down to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer.

"Mommy," we pulled away and I sighed. I opened the door a little bit and looked down at her.

"Yes, my love?"

"Where's Mr. Jay? He said he was gonna bring snacks," she crossed her arms and pouted as her lip quivered.

"I'm right here," Jay popped up from behind me and slightly pushed me out of the way to pick Blue up.

"You were missing the movie," Jay wiped off her tears, I shook my head. She always crying for no reason.

"I'm sorry, I had to talk to your mommy about something."

"Where's the snacks?" She asked him.

"Let's go get some," they walked off leaving me alone. I sighed shaking my head.

I almost kissed Jay.y.
______________________________