7.Recovery Blues

(Back after 3-4 Months... uhhhh yuh SENIOR-ITIS)

3rd person Pov

It's been four days since that scouting for materials, everyone had some useful evidence and others not so much. But they all got to take another break which is nice even though they really want some action again.

Silver's leg is still healing, the metal piece left a huge gash on the side of his leg and it was hard for him to walk so he has to wait a good six to eight weeks for his leg to heal. It bummed him out more than anything but Espio was told to take care of him till his leg got better.

"This... sucks...." Silver sighed

"I'm sorry again Silver, but you have to let your leg heal." Espio responded.

Silver pouted and just sighed, he knew he wouldn't be able to walk for a while due to his leg being out of commission, he hated that he would have to ask for help constantly basically sounding annoying to other people.

1 Hour Later

Silver had fell asleep and everyone else was just finding a way to make him feel better, they all hated seeing Silver upset so they had to think of someway to make him smile again.

"Since Silver is sleep, do any of you have an idea?" Sonic said as he looked around the room.

"Maybe we could host a get well party for him, it will make his day better for when he's able to get off his leg ." Amy suggested as she beamed a smile, everyone thought that would be a great idea and agreed with Amy's idea.

2 Hours Later

Silver had fallen asleep and he was peacefully sleeping in his room, a knock at the door had made its presence and the person got no answer. Then the door opened and the figure was no other than Mephiles who had came to check up on Silver when he heard about Silver having to rest.

Mephiles stared at Silver and smiled at the grey Hedgehog and admired all his features, Silver started stirring in his sleep and eventually he started to wake up.

"Silver, are you ok?" Mephiles asked as he leaned over and placed his hand on Silvers quills.

"I'm fine Meph, I'm just so tired and I can't really move much so I'm here resting in bed for the time being." Silver responded to Mephiles' question.

"Well, if you need anything please let me know Silvs," Mephiles placed his muzzle on Silvers forehead implying of a forehead kiss. Silver smiled and looked up at Mephiles and placed his hand on Mephiles' cheek.

(I know it's a short chapter but I'm still going through school and a little personal issue. But thanks for reading will update soon!)

Love author, aka Ryan ❤︎︎