1. Alls Calls

Eggman has always been known for making an entrance before going into a quick and sad battle with Sonic and the gang, but nothing. It's been four weeks and Eggman hasn't been active, and everyone started to get suspicious.

They were all at G.U.N headquarters coming up with a plan. Shadow and Sonic where the head of this mission since Shadow has the brains and Sonic has been dealing with Eggman for as long as they could remember.

"This is ridiculous, Eggman hasn't attacked in four weeks and we still don't have a lead on where he is or what he could be planning." Sonic said as he sighed in frustration and slid into his seat, everyone knew Sonic could get impatient but this was something else... something they've never seen from him before, "Sonic let's try not to worry about it, yes it's very suspicious but at least let's have a clear head about what's going on and what we do have on Eggman so far?." Amy replied and Sonic just looked and smiled at her and nodded as a sign saying he understood.

"Ok so now," as Shadow continued talking, "we need help. I hate to say this but we need more hands on deck, we can't go with just the people we have now we won't get anywhere." Everyone turned their attention to Shadow with confusion, Shadow already knew what they were gonna say and motioned himself towards the big screen television plastered on the wall.

"So as you can see we all have different contributions to this team and what he have is limited. And when I mean help I mean by two specific people that are missing from this combine." Shadow turned again facing everyone and pressed a button placed on the meeting table. Then a bright light flashed and everyone covered their faces, the light began to fade and a figure came into focus.

"Everyone meet Silver, he is from the future and he will help us with more of the strategic details of this mission." Shadow introduced Silver and the grey Hedgehog smiled and waved at everyone.

"Hey my name is Silver, Silver The Hedgehog! I can't wait to work long side you guys!" Everyone introduced themselves to the boy and got to know one another. "But Shadow you said we will be working with two people, where is the other one.?" Rouge asked as she tilted her head in response.

Then a noise could be heard, everyone turned to the big door on the other side of the room and watched as it slowly opened. And then once the door was opened a chameleon had walked through and bowed his head as a show of respect.

"My name is Espio and I'll be working along side you guys on this mission." The chameleon introduced himself in such a polite manner, everyone just stared but then introduced themselves again.

Shadow spoke, "these two will be our extra help for this mission requested by G.U.N themselves." Everyone agreed and was relieved that there would be more hands on deck.

The next day
Silver's POV

I was walking early in the morning to clear my head, I couldn't sleep all night due to having a bad feeling. I hate the way I am, I always will and that will never change. But I always keep a smile on my face to hide what no one will every get to figure out about me.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Silver right? My name is Espio I saw you at the meeting yesterday and I'm guessing you're the extra help with the mission?" I was startled none the less but I nodded in agreement, "yeah I am, and I can't wait to work with you Espy!" I shook his hand and walked off feeling stupid at the damn nickname I just gave him, 'I'm so stupid..' I cursed myself mentally, now why would I even say that...

Espio's POV

"yeah I am, and I can't wait to work with you Espy!" The grey Hedgehog said and then he left. 'Espy?' I questioned in my thoughts, is that like a nickname he gave me. I felt myself blush at the sudden banter but I tried not to think much of it, I haven't felt this way before and it puzzled me and I know it would have me in a chokehold for the rest of my time here.

3rd person POV

It was around 3:00pm and everyone was just chilling and having fun, Amy and Shadow we're taking a walk because Shadow had a lot on his mind and Amy had suggested that they get out. "Shadow you're thinking too much about this to the point where you're going insane."Amy placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder and gave a reassuring smile and Shadow relaxed a bit. "Sorry Rose I'm just not feeling like myself, being in charge of this mission is just too stressful for me I can't take it." Shadow sat down on an empty bench and Amy followed, Shadow then placed his head on Amy's shoulder and just sighed. Amy looked down at the Hedgehog and just smiled, "you're doing just fine to me no need to worry." Amy whispered and Shadow just nodded and plastered a small smile on his lips.

Shadow doesn't understand how he fell for someone like Amy, he always figured it was because she reminded him so much of Maria. But he really thinks it's because he finds closer in her and everything she does, from her caring personality to her being scary when she's mad to just her all around. Amy doesn't know about Shadows feelings towards her and he'd like to keep it that way, mainly because he knew the pink one still loved the blue blur no matter on what occasion.

Shadow just enjoyed her company for as many times as he could and loved every second of it.

Later That Night

It was late at night and Espio, Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Silver where all hanging out at Shadow's place for a bit just to have a guys night. Shadow didn't like the Idea at first but Amy somehow convinced him to give it a try, he hated how she could do that to him and he couldn't say anything back.

They were all doing perfectly fine and just having a good conversation until Knuckles bought up a certain topic. "So anyone have any crushes lately?", the rest of the boys just stared and didn't say anything. Shadow just gave the edchidna a glare and then stood up but also slammed his fist on the table, "this... this is stupid." Shadow walked off and Sonic had an idea, "is it because you're afraid Shads? No need to be afraid of who you like... faker!" That word rang in Shadow's ear like a curse word was thrown at him he swiftly turned around and slammed Sonic against the wall. "Say THAT again Sonic." Shadow's tone sounded like venom spewing out between his teeth and he just stared at the blue bastard with a lot of anger and rage. Sonic's eyes were wide open in shock at the sudden movement considering that Shadow is shorter than him but not by much, Sonic just smiled and cuffed Shadow's face in his hands. "Don't be mad Shads, I'm just trying to get a rise out of you~." Shadow just stared and dropped the taller male and turned around and slammed the front door behind him as he existed the house.

"Sonic sometimes just shut the fuck up." Knuckles sighed as he walked over to help his friend up, "I didn't think he'd react that way, my fault." Sonic regretted his actions knowing he has feelings for Shadow and only wanted to tease the Hedgehog a little, he didn't know it would result in this.

(Ok so hello! This is just to get what I'm laying down here and to indicate what types of ships I will be implanting going forward. So I hope you guys can work with me here!)

Love, Ryan aka Author ''