Frollos In Paris-Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Cool!" Yipped Zephyr.

The guard motioned for the Frollos to place their things on the belt and then step through the security monitor. Zephyr tried lingering back, his bright green eyes focused on the screen to see what could be see in their bags, but Claude tugged him along. Once the rest of their luggage was taken away to be boarded, they headed with their carry on bags to the gate, ready to board.

As Zephyr held his father's  hand he could feel his grip getting tighter and he was shaking a bit. "Umm Papá?" Claude looked down at him. "Are you okay?" Ica looked back at Claude, concerned that her son was asking about his father's well being. "You are shaking and squeezing my hand a little tight."

Claude loosened his grip, but didn't let go. "I'm just a little nervous about the plane."

The Canterfiction Tales

Zephyr tilted his head. "But...didn't you and mummy go on a plane for your honeymoon?"

"Yes, but that day it was sunny. It's raining and it's always more difficult flying in bad weather."

"Don't worry. Me and mummy will be right here with you." Zephyr leaned on his father's arm to comfort him. A burst of pride ran through Claude's body seeing how his son always tried to comfort him.

Finally the gates opened for everyone to board. Ica went first, then Zephyr, who gave his father's hand a comforting squeeze. Claude squeezed it back and followed after him. Ica glanced down at the ticket, then around at all the seats, standing on her toes to get a better view.

Claude chuckled and took the tickets from her. "Let me see. You are too short to possibly see." Claude looked around then spotted a row of seats toward the back of the plane on the right. "They're over here." He ushered his family in the direction of the row. "Okay, who wants the window seat? Although I already feel like I know." He said smirking in his wife's direction who grinned at him.

Ica slid in first, then Zephyr, and Claude took the end seat. "I'm so excited to fly!" Cried Zephyr, bouncing up and down in his seat.

"I was excited my first time to peanut." Said Ica as she fixed the collar of his shirt.

As all the passengers settled in, a flight attendant whose name tag read Holly, made her way down the isles. When she stopped at the Frollo's row she gave them a big smile. "How are you-." Her smile faltered as she looked at the three of them. "Um...wel-come to-" Ica looked at her, her dark brow furrowing wondering why this

Frollos In Paris- Part 2

woman had become so flustered all of a sudden. "I'm sorry, but are you the couple who went to Ireland for their honeymoon?" She finally blurted, throwing her hands down.

Ica studied her for a moment. She could see the grays roots sprouting in her blonde hair, and a few subtle lines creasing on the sides of her brown eyes, and around the corners of her mouth, but there was no mistaking that this was the same flight attendant that had taken care of them twelve years ago. "You're right!" Said Ica sunnily. "I can't believe you remember us!"

"Well you two were an...interesting couple." Claude and Ica gave each other amused knowing smiles. "And who's..." Holly looked at Zephyr, her light eyebrows shooting up as the realization hit her as she saw the resemblance he had to his parents. "You have a son? How'd that happen?" The older couple in the next row over eyed the flight attendant at her brashness, giving her disapproving looks. Holly clapped her hand over her mouth. "Did...I just say that aloud?"

"Yeah, you did lady." Said the husband who had just witnessed Holly's disrespectful comment. "I think you should keep your thoughts to yourself and stop being so rude."