# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

MITCHELL WATCHED . . . as his little brother. Walked over to the front door, even though Milan was deaf on his right ear. His sense of sight, got heightened. "You don't know who that is, let me—"

"Hey, Milan!" Jeremiah greeted Mitch his little brother as he ruffled his hair. Milan swatted his hand away, smiling widely. "Jere, what are you doing here?" Scrunching his nose, as he noticed Conrad and Steven behind him.

The younger Fisher boy pursed his lips, "Not a hey, how are you?" Folding his arms, as he pretended to be offended. Milan practically jumped into Jeremiah's arms. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Mil." Patting his back.

Milan grinned wolfishly, before he greeted Conrad with their selfmade handshake. Conrad smiled at the younger boy, "Hey Milan. How is everything, good?" The young brunette nodded, before he tilted his head shouting at his brother. "Mitch, your friends are here!"

Mitchell rose from the couch, at he ushered in the hallway towards the front door. Being greeted by the Fisher brothers and Steven Conklin. Mitch furrowed his brows, "What are you arseholes doing here?" A playful tone, catches his voice.

But the Conklin boy didn't seem to notice as he scoffed. Annoyed by his presence mainly, because of what happened with Alannah, he was never the one who held grudges. Or he thought so, because the moment they arrived at the boys house, Steven tried to suppress
his frown. "Not like I wanted to be here." He muttered beneath his breath.

Mitchell shared a grin with Conrad, as he greeted him in a bro hug. Making a quick conversation with him, he threw his arm over Jeremiah's shoulder. "Yo Jere," he said.

The Fisher boy chuckled, as Mitch slapped him on the back. Mitchell got face to face with a grumpy Steven. He nodded at him, "Steven."

Steven nodded back, "Mitch." He responded in a cold tone. It felt like you could cut through the tension with a knife, it was building every second.

Jeremiah tried to lighten up the mood, "Well, we are here because.." he paused, glancing at his two friends before his lips turned up into a grin. "Conrad here, wanted to ruin Belly's first date." Mitchell's eyes widened.

Conrad shrugged, "You in?" The Conklin looked unimpressed by what was happening, as Mitch shoved the eldest fisher brother in a playful manner. "If Kat finds out, you are ruining not just a date. But Belly's first date, she will kill you." He told him.

Even though that was exactly what Conrad implied he wanted the redhead's attention only on him. He rose a brow, "So?"

Laughter escaped Jeremiah's lips, "Girls talk, Connie. And when Katie find out, you will have her wrath on you." Conrad's lips curved into a smirk, if that meant she won't leave him alone, than that was what he did. Mitchell's eyes twinkled with a glimpse of mischief.

"I'm in." Those two words made hell break lose. Only if they knew..

✩✩✩

They pulled up next to Belly, who was about to lean in and kiss the Cameron boy. He cleared his throat when Isabel pulled away, watching as her brother and his now stupid friends parked next to them.

When she noticed Steven laughing, she quickly turned around back to Cam. "Hey, could you, um. Grab me that drink, actually? Maybe like a cherry coke or something else?"

"Yeah, it's no problem. Sounds good."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, I'll be right back."